The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Saw that yesterday...

A group of Colombian kids was visiting Madrid and the lil kid met his hero. At first he's real emotional and crying like a baby, but then he wishes Falcao luck on his injury recovery and gives him some pretty heartfelt advice. Drove Falcao to tears (i can admit its very emotional). Kid mentions how many posters/cutouts he has of him and how he models his game after him. Good stuff...

#ColombiaBaby!!

^thanks for the summary/translation 
nthat.gif

What exactly was the heartfelt advice he gave Falcao?

I've taken a following to Colombian players ever since that 30 for 30 The Two Escobars came out

^thanks for the summary/translation :nthat:

What exactly was the heartfelt advice he gave Falcao?

I've taken a following to Colombian players ever since that 30 for 30 The Two Escobars came out

He pretty much told Falcao that with Gods will he will get better and not just cause of the World Cup but also cause he's a good person and wants to see Falcao happy. Not the exact translation but close to it. The way he expressed himself towards Falcao which you wouldn't expect a 13 year old brought Falcao and damn near myself to tears.

I'm Colombian btw so this really got to me [emoji]128546[/emoji] lol

Athletico Madrid huh? I would have preferred Real but we'll deal with them later. If Athletico beat us I'll root for them to win it all

He pretty much told Falcao that with Gods will he will get better and not just cause of the World Cup but also cause he's a good person and wants to see Falcao happy. Not the exact translation but close to it. The way he expressed himself towards Falcao which you wouldn't expect a 13 year old brought Falcao and damn near myself to tears.

I'm Colombian btw so this really got to me [emoji]128546[/emoji] lol

Almost made a thug N' cry... Can't eem front...

I'm half Colombian also and a HUGE Falcao fan, so def loved the vid...

Repped you for being a paisano/parcero fams!

Last edited:
Btw, I feel like there are less Spurs supporters here than there were in the beginning of the season :lol:

Hoping for a Chelsea final so Eto'o can start and score to be on a new record of scoring in CL final and winning it on multiple teams now

pimp.gif

I remember Jada riding hard for Giroud :lol: dude was a demi-god in his eyes

Last edited:
Does anyone else feel like Jada's suspension is over and he just won't show up here because of all the **** he talked when Arsenal was doing well?
No way. There's no way he'd let anyone have the satisfaction of driving him out of here.

Pleased with the Champions League draw, though I'd have rather seen Chelsea face Bayern so one of them wouldn't make it to the finals. Oh well. Go Spanish teams!

I know its early in his Bayern career, and he is a very young player, but has anyone else been unimpressed with Mario Gotze in Munich? Dudes like Kroos and Thiago are out there balling, and when Gotze comes in he does nothing except pass sideways. I know he has scored a goal or two, but he just doesnt look like he is playing to his potential. I remember saying last year Gotze was a better player than Reus..... I was waaaaay off.

don't understand a word, but the emotion was real 

Kid brought Falcao to tears :frown:

That was amazing and i didnt understand a single word. At first I was like relax lil guy but to him and many young players in his country falcao is like God. That was a great post man

I know its early in his Bayern career, and he is a very young player, but has anyone else been unimpressed with Mario Gotze in Munich? Dudes like Kroos and Thiago are out there balling, and when Gotze comes in he does nothing except pass sideways. I know he has scored a goal or two, but he just doesnt look like he is playing to his potential. I remember saying last year Gotze was a better player than Reus..... I was waaaaay off.
its the system. Plus at Dortmund he was a starter

Does anyone else feel like Jada's suspension is over and he just won't show up here because of all the **** he talked when Arsenal was doing well?

I thought about that but Louie still can't get in here.

I messages Jada a month or two ago and was like "they still have you banned?"

In typical angry Jada fashion he declined to respond. Lol

in other news for my fellow portchops..... the fpf extended bento's contract through end of euro2016.  i have no complaints about it but also not overly excited, just waiting for mourinho to take over.  he did clean up the mess queiroz left us and we may question he tactics and selections, but i think he's earned it or maybe shouldve waited until after the world cup.  again, like i said im indifferent, i just dont know who is better and available.

speaking of queiroz, my cousin was flying back from lisbon today and was sitting next to carlos queiroz on the flight to boston.  of course, she's a girl and didnt know who he was until the end of the flight.  if i was there, i wouldve gave him a piece of my mind for all his crap.

No one knows, we thought Jada snitched but that doesn't make sense since he got banned. Maybe it was one of the s&t mods who came in here. All I know is that the incident wasn't even close to being ban worthy. You see worse outbursts in the NBA thread on a daily basis. This is a small community thread and we do a pretty good job of handling issues in here ourselves, I really hope no one did snitch.

in other news for my fellow portchops..... the fpf extended bento's contract through end of euro2016.  i have no complaints about it but also not overly excited, just waiting for mourinho to take over.  he did clean up the mess queiroz left us and we may question he tactics and selections, but i think he's earned it or maybe shouldve waited until after the world cup.  again, like i said im indifferent, i just dont know who is better and available.

speaking of queiroz, my cousin was flying back from lisbon today and was sitting next to carlos queiroz on the flight to boston.  of course, she's a girl and didnt know who he was until the end of the flight.  if i was there, i wouldve gave him a piece of my mind for all his crap.

You're going to have to wait a long, long time before Mou takes over brotha. I'm cool with Bento tho, hope he picks up Quaresma.

Last edited:
Man If I was a Pro I'd dedicate ALL my time to improving my game, **** these **** and partying.

Back
Top Bottom