The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

tego it boggles my mind how you can support all of those clubs... every time i see your sig :smh: especially since they all play each other

tego it boggles my mind how you can support all of those clubs... every time i see your sig :smh: especially since they all play each other
i have a club per country. Helps me keep interest in the various leagues. However RM will forever be my main. The others are side chicks :lol:
If 2 of those clubs play each other I can't choose unless it's RM.

Whelp, not sure I'll watch the Barca game I dvr'd... What a pitiful showing... They couldn't muster up 2 much less 1 goal? I don't think Tata is gone though. Like Cruyff said earlier this week, Barca's slide is on the now departed Rosell, the board, & Zubi. Also a lot of the Players have become woefully complacent.

In other news, the second team my son ran with digi the indoor season lost in the championship on Thursday.

He started the outdoor spring season with a 4-1 win. We played 2 games in a tournament today facing one of the top clubs in the state. We drew 3-3 in the first game & lost 4-nil in the second game. Our boys looked really flat in the second game.

Got another game tomorrow & we'll see if we have a second or third game later tomrrow.

Retail off of NDC, $330 some after taxes. :x :lol:

That's not thaaaaaat bad.

Considering all of us here on Niketalk were in the sneaker game at one point or another (or should be lol) those numbers shouldn't be scary to any of us lol.

I'm jelly Rafool. Nice pieces. You gonna frame the jersey? Size of boot?

Thanks guys.

Yeah, I want to frame the jersey as well when I get it signed. It's from the 11/12 campaign but I feel that it matches these boots the most. Having both signed and then displayed together would be a dream come true.

The boots are a size 7, but even if they were my size I was never planning on playing with them. :lol:

Starting watching the Barca game, damn Song...

Why do so many players allow space when defending?!?!

This Granada team is playing really well...

SNobpbS.jpg

VagueImmaterialKakapo.gif

UntimelyHardtofindAvocet.gif

MedicalAdeptBrant.gif

MasculineSelfreliantApe.gif

GiddyShimmeringAnglerfish.gif

GreatBriefFinch.gif

BitterEverlastingLark.gif

BestDiscreteJunebug.gif

HarshVariableHydra.gif

CorruptUniformEsok.gif

MarvelousViciousEastsiberianlaika.gif

ChillyActualCavy.gif

BreakableDesertedDobermanpinscher.gif

AcrobaticSmoothAndeancondor.gif

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho agrees €60m fee for transfer of Diego Costa from Atletico Madrid [El Confidencial]

According to reputable Spanish newspaper El Confidencial, Chelsea have agreed a €60m deal with Atletico Madrid for the services of their star striker Diego Costa.

Jose Mourinho’s number one target was reportedly ex-Atletico star Radamel Falcao, but his long term injury has moved Mourinho’s focus to Diego Costa.

25 year old Diego Costa has been the standout player in La Liga this season, leading Atletico’s shock title charge with all different kinds of goals.

The €60m offer from Chelsea triggers his buyout clause and Costa will reportedly join Jose Mourinho’s side on June 30th.

Chelsea face Atletico Madrid in the Champions League semi-final later this month.

Surely Chelsea with Diego Costa leading the line will be unstoppable next season?

Chelsea pulling a Bayern type of move from last year before the BVB game with Gotze?

Last edited:
Why? The other guy tried to take him out. He had his arm out. I've seen red cards given for that. Neymar isn't a serial diver. He slips a lot. Nike probably messed up his boots. Everyone else dives so that makes it ok.

:rolleyes

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho agrees €60m fee for transfer of Diego Costa from Atletico Madrid [El Confidencial]

According to reputable Spanish newspaper El Confidencial, Chelsea have agreed a €60m deal with Atletico Madrid for the services of their star striker Diego Costa.

Jose Mourinho’s number one target was reportedly ex-Atletico star Radamel Falcao, but his long term injury has moved Mourinho’s focus to Diego Costa.

25 year old Diego Costa has been the standout player in La Liga this season, leading Atletico’s shock title charge with all different kinds of goals.

The €60m offer from Chelsea triggers his buyout clause and Costa will reportedly join Jose Mourinho’s side on June 30th.

Chelsea face Atletico Madrid in the Champions League semi-final later this month.

Surely Chelsea with Diego Costa leading the line will be unstoppable next season?

Chelsea pulling a Bayern type of move from last year before the BVB game with Gotze?

Atletico Madrid ‘target summer move for Manchester United’s Javier Hernandez’
Friday 11 Apr 2014 7:13 pm
shares Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Atletico 'target Javier Hernandez'Javier Hernandez has struggled to get regular football this season (Picture: Getty)
Javier Hernandez could be one of a number of Manchester United players to leave Old Trafford this season, with Atletico Madrid reportedly keen on his signature.

The Mexican international has found game time hard to come by under the management of David Moyes this season, making just 11 starts in all competitions.

And Hernandez, along with a host of other players, looks set for an exit in the coming transfer window.

The Spaniards could be set to lose highly-rated frontman Diego Costa this summer, with Chelsea among the clubs looking to sign him.

And it appears they have highlighted Hernandez as a potential replacement.

Seriously tho, I don't know how anyone can convince me that Neymar isn't a punk. He needs to take some lessons from Messi, he's becoming unbearable.

Plus he needs to try to speak Spanish in his interviews, for gods sake Portuguese and Spanish are so damn similar you can at least try. :lol:

All that money spent on this dude, when Barca could have spent it improving defense and add some physicality. They could have waited.

Last edited:
@OfficialWolves Mr Bond blows his whistle, and Wolverhampton Wanderers are promoted to the Championship!
@danielstorey85 Ricky Van Wolfswinkel just had his eighth shot on target of the season. That's absolute filth.
- 1 mil per shot on targer

Back
Top Bottom