The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

laugh.gif
tired.gif

6 years, a blank cheque book, and this is what you get.... :smh:

Citeh have got to be asking themselves, what did SAF have in his blood?

Coutinho with that selfish ball. I don't really mind it though cause the others need to learn to take shots when SAS cant.

Last edited:
that's it...City ain't winning this match.
people talk about the SAS connection...but he has saved Pool some a lot of precious points this season,haven't he?
Well it depends. Liverpools defense is questionable at times and they end up having to score goals to compensate for their lack of defense, but mignolet has had a big impact along with Sterling , Coutinho, and even Henderson. The whole team has been playing quite well.

Last edited:
Seriously tho, I don't know how anyone can convince me that Neymar isn't a punk. He needs to take some lessons from Messi, he's becoming unbearable.

Plus he needs to try to speak Spanish in his interviews, for gods sake Portuguese and Spanish are so damn similar you can at least try. :lol:

All that money spent on this dude, when Barca could have spent it improving defense and add some physicality. They could have waited.

When Barcelona signed Neymar it reminded me of Real Madrid when they signed Robinho. Same type of situation but Neymar has more talent. He is a punk and I've always thought he was a bit overrated

How in the world is that not his 2nd YC?!?

As good as he is cant stand that guy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom