The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

So called chelsea fans are trying to lynch cech because he had a bad game.

Cech had a bad game today an all of sudden, it's time to bring in Courtois?

Cech's been having a splendid season in the EPL, and now it's time to bring in Curtois?

Man get outta here, Goal keepers have down time too b, it doesn't help that your defense is goofing it up and wan to score for the opposite team :rolleyes

Ive yet to hear a Spuds fan say Lloris should be replaced when majority of the time they score on him because his defenders are ****.

This is what happened with Chelsea today.

Last edited:
Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle, William

.........or

Ibrahimovic, Cavani, Lavezzi, Moura

That says it all. PSG are a legit Euro powerhouse, while Chelsea are still banking on potential. It might be two years before we are legit CL contenders again :frown:

Dearest di Matteo,
Please come save us.

I had thoughts...but I forgot them all after that goal. Thought they's sneak throught at 2-1 down. PSG seemed content as a whole, they forgot to tell Pastore tho. :\

I'm undecided on Cech/Courtois right now, mostly because I haven't watched Courtois every week. But there's zero chance of him coming back to be an "understudy" for a year. Ain't trading UCL to get spot starts in the Capital One Cup. C'mon...

At the end of the day the EPL is going from the mighty English powerhouse and turning into that cute little league where a couple teams sneak into the quarter-finals each year....

That transition...

PSG are trying to take over the world :lol:

As for Barca, I wanba assume that they can get players on a free transfer have players leave as such, but I'm not completely sure

Pinto going to be the keeper for the next year just makes me laugh. Hope he tones down his "reggaeton" business on the side. I'm surprised Barca doesn't have any young keepers coming out of there academy.

I should have been a goalkeeper, what a waste of height lol.

@dermotmcorrigan Klopp recognises one of his questioners... "Oh! The Sun!" he says with comic shrug before answer starts "Do you think I'm an idiot?"

RemarkableEasyBangeltiger.gif

MisguidedCompassionateKagu.gif

BoringOrnateAntarcticgiantpetrel.gif

SeparateDamagedEeve.gif

Satisfied with today's result. Looked questionable on defense in a couple of instances but good job overall by Los Blancos.

Pepe with a couple of key plays, Ramos avoiding a red, success.

Can't forget about Isco getting on the board. :pimp: Taking advantage of the opportunities given.

Di Maria having the runs before the match was a blessing in disguise.

Real :smokin
PSG is dangerous breh. They almost took out Barca last year. What got em was the lack of experience. Chelsea had a bad game but up until Pastore's goal it was manageable. They need to have a perfect game at the Bridge but Torres doesn't inspire confidence.
Today's games > yesterday's.
Passing the ball 97786855955868558 times is ZZZZZZZZ.
Pretty excited to see Julian Green play for the Stars and Stripes.

So called chelsea fans are trying to lynch cech because he had a bad game.

Cech had a bad game today an all of sudden, it's time to bring in Courtois?

Cech's been having a splendid season in the EPL, and now it's time to bring in Curtois?

Man get outta here, Goal keepers have down time too b, it doesn't help that your defense is goofing it up and wan to score for the opposite team :rolleyes

Ive yet to hear a Spuds fan say Lloris should be replaced when majority of the time they score on him because his defenders are ****.

This is what happened with Chelsea today.

Does Spurs have another world class keeper on loan?

Ok shut up then.

Nobody is saying Cech is terrible. Saying it's time to accept the reality that Courtouis has surpassed him. He's still a great keeper but he's the 2nd best keeper Chelsea has now

I stopped reading at DDG.

Zero comparison.

:lol: @ bringing a keeper who has proven to be world class against the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, etc in La Liga + 2 years of CL football to be Cech's understudy. C'mon man.

If he can handle Barca and Madrid he can handle Stoke
Lol zero comparison? Really? Ibis is the stretch Armstrong of the thread

Courtouis is good but young and has made some pretty decent mistakes this year, mistakes that I I've seen cech make as well,I would tell you to be fair in your criticism but I know you better than that .. I do however think he should be brought in next year

Btw DDG> Courtouis

29-Camron-NP.gif

Saw this while I was driving the other day and it blew my mind.

During the Chelsea v Palace match I was wondering who would be a Palace supporter in the states...

Little did I know, I should have been wondering who in the states would be a Wolves supporter, let alone a Wolves supporter in Sacramento :lol:

View media item 895465

Rumors of knee issues since the leadup to the Clásico last weekend. Possible lingering issues.

They're saying passible hamstring...

That was the left knee, problem is on his right leg...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming

Looks like knee issues, reported by multiple sources.

View media item 895431

a slight wot.

someone explain that PSg photo :nerd:

Watched the US Mex match

Probably a fair result since it was a tale of 2 halves, but it was the wrong one. Hope that crew never refs a US match again.

Got the offside call and the Green foul on the border of the box wrong within the span of a few minutes.

Watched the US Mex match

Probably a fair result since it was a tale of 2 halves, but it was the wrong one. Hope that crew never refs a US match again.

Got the offside call and the Green foul on the border of the box wrong within the span of a few minutes.

It was offside, and the foul was outside the box...

It wasn't offside even Mexican commentators said so themselves. The foul on Green was outside the box but in the Clasico, Madrid got the pk when Alves tripped Ronnie. I would have been fine with just a fk.

Back
Top Bottom