The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

mean.gif
I'm done
Time to crack open the beers.

Down 3-1 with our struggle to score? This tie is over :smh:

And just like that the text messages start coming in :smh: at least the world cup is this summer, i won't have to think about this for very long

Squawka Football ‏@Squawka 2m
Real Madrid-Dortmund FT: Score 3-0. Passes completed 541-307. Interceptions 13-18. Tackle success 60%-38%. Chances created 8-9.

Squawka Football ‏@Squawka 5m
PSG-Chelsea FT: Score 3-1. Passes completed 502-320. Tackles won 11-15. Pass accuracy 89%-81%. Chances created 6-4.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 1m
0 - Chelsea did not have a shot on target after Eden Hazard's first half penalty. Ineffective.

Last edited:
Honestly Chelsea aren't a complete powerhouse team to begin with, not surprising.

Watching Torres play is literally hilarious to me. It's like he doesn't give a **** lol. He accepts the fact that he sucks and has no problem showing the world he sucks. No dams given.

I think it's time to bring on Courtois also.

Great Real performance, fun, fun game to watch. Ronaldo with the Iniesta move to score.

Honestly Chelsea aren't a complete powerhouse team to begin with, not surprising.

Watching Torres play is literally hilarious to me. It's like he doesn't give a **** lol. He accepts the fact that he sucks and has no problem showing the world he sucks. No dams given.

I think it's time to bring on Courtois also.

Great Real performance, fun, fun game to watch. Ronaldo with the Iniesta move to score.

Why should he? he gets paid massive wages and gets to play every match no matter how bad he is because we got rid of drogba, got rid of sturridge, loaned off Lukaku twice, got rid of Anelka, and brought in Demba Average so that he'd feel like he was the #1 man.

No fear of failure because he'll play no matter what. Of course he doesn't care.

Any other top club in Europe would have gone and signed a new striker after the 2nd year if not the 1st that Torres sucks. But he gets 3 ******* years of being the top striker despite sucking. City, United, hell even Arsenal have gone out and signed strikers when theirs sucked. We ride with Torres for 3 years. :smh:

Last edited:
So wait. No Luiz, no Ramires, Matic is cup tied, Eto'ooooooooooo is questionable...

Not looking good fellas.

I stopped reading at DDG.

Zero comparison.

:lol: @ bringing a keeper who has proven to be world class against the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, etc in La Liga + 2 years of CL football to be Cech's understudy. C'mon man.

If he can handle Barca and Madrid he can handle Stoke
Lol zero comparison? Really? Ibis is the stretch Armstrong of the thread

Courtouis is good but young and has made some pretty decent mistakes this year, mistakes that I I've seen cech make as well,I would tell you to be fair in your criticism but I know you better than that .. I do however think he should be brought in next year

Btw DDG> Courtouis

Last edited:
C'mon Eiddy, that Pastore gif isn't necessary |I

Very necessary :lol:, cause folks in here are complaining about Cech, but forgetting the lack of support he's receiving.

Stop it. We've conceded the fewest goals in EPL and in the CL. Our back 4 had a rough night but they weren't the main issue.

Courtouis at keeper and we only concede 1 goal today.

:rolleyes

The point I'm making, is that the defenders had a shocking night, thus so did Cech.

I'm not talking about the history of the season. I'm talking solely about tonight.

Courtois can also have a bad day you know, especially if his defenders were planted like tonight.

Back
Top Bottom