The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Huge for Chelsea if Zlatan's out of the 2nd leg! 
Right, but Cavani is no slouch either if he's given the assignment down the middle, and Lavezzi/Moura feeding him from the flanks.

Let's hope Eto'o is able to make a start for the 2nd leg. 

Last edited:
So your ready to replace a keeper who, was just ranked top 5 in the world and has been in the epl for 9 season and start one who has yet to play 1 epl game. Why dont we let Courtoius understudy Cech for 1 season first?

dude what?

Letting Courtois over Cech is not a possibility, yet, has Cech's form declined? No.

I'm currious to see what happens with Courtois, but just offing Cech like that? lol no.

Dortmund is done. RM to semis.

If PSG win today it should open Chelsea up in the return leg. I was afraid if they tied they would just park the bus on PSG and bore me.

Barca and Athletico should be interesting but Barca will prevail.

Munich will take care of business I think.

Klopp's boys never stood a chance. Those injuries ended their CL knockouts before they even started.

It's a real shame.

If I'm right, Lewa isn't even on the pitch?

Klopp's boys never stood a chance. Those injuries ended their CL knockouts before they even started.

It's a real shame.

If I'm right, Lewa isn't even on the pitch?
Correct, Lewa out on suspension. 3 total yellow cards in the tournament

Last edited:
Lucas Moura is soooo good. Reminds me of Florent Malouda back in the good old day :frown:

Really had respect for him. Molouda could be devastating in his hey day.

Yohan is a looooooong way away from being 9th at St. James Park. Can't say I blame his move...

Give me a break. Courtouis is the keeper for the 1st place team in La Liga and is already the best keeper in La Liga. Probably top 3 on the planet.

He's not going to be anybody's understudy. Most people would say he's better than Cech already.

So it's not a question of Cech being bad....it's would Courtouis have done better? And yes, I believe he would have.

So Cech is on a VERY short leash. And he's been horrible today

If PSG win today it should open Chelsea up in the return leg. I was afraid if they tied they would just park the bus on PSG and bore me.

BVB is 1 al away from being right I the male of this. They've dtla he opportunities...

Give me a break. Courtouis is the keeper for the 1st place team in La Liga and is already the best keeper in La Liga. Probably top 3 on the planet.

He's not going to be anybody's understudy. Most people would say he's better than Cech already.

So it's not a question of Cech being bad....it's would Courtouis have done better? And yes, I believe he would have.

I agree with everything you've said, except for that las bit. Cech has been poor, but Chelsea's back line would be better described as horrible today.

BVB is 1 al away from being right I the male of this. They've dtla he opportunities...

My man has had too many Budweiser's :lol:

WHAT????? Chech has been world class this season. Dount be quick to dismiss him. Word is Courtouis is going to sign a new extension and stay at Madrid for another year. This will help get the sale of Costa.

Top 3?

http://media.photobucket.com/user/nightreaper005/media/Nah.gif.html

Last edited:
How is Courtois' physicality in the box? I rarely see him play, is he strong and commanding in the box? :lol: cause that's going to be needed against those Stoke defenders on set pieces.

WHAT????? Chech has been world class this season. Dount be quick to dismiss him. Word is Courtouis is going to sign a new extension and stay at Madrid for another year. This will help get the sale of Costa.

When did I say Cech wasn't world class?

That's not the issue. Cech and Courtouis are world class. The question is if Courtouis is better, and lately it looks like he is.

Back
Top Bottom