The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Eden is too unselfish.

Torres sucks take the shot yourself
mean.gif
We shouldn't be surprised with Torres deferring shots to his teammates at this point in his career. 

dude what?

Cech is still performing at top level.

wow

So your ready to replace a keeper who, was just ranked top 5 in the world and has been in the epl for 9 season and start one who has yet to play 1 epl game. Why dont we let Courtoius understudy Cech for 1 season first?

Thanks for everything Cech but see ya. Time to bring in Courtoius

I need to see that replay again, but you blaming Cech on that last one (Luiz)?

Yes. No communication and way too passive dealing with the cross. The first goal was partially his fault as well.

When you have a keeper on loan who is arguably top 3 in the world...the margin for error is very slim for Cech

dude what?

Cech is still performing at top level.

wow

So your ready to replace a keeper who, was just ranked top 5 in the world and has been in the epl for 9 season and start one who has yet to play 1 epl game. Why dont we let Courtoius understudy Cech for 1 season first?

:lol: I thought Fear's comment was ludicrous at first, but when you lay it out like that...I can't see what would make him think that.

I like your understudy idea.

The best keepers in the world can easily struggle in those situations...

Dortmund is done. RM to semis.

If PSG win today it should open Chelsea up in the return leg. I was afraid if they tied they would just park the bus on PSG and bore me.

Barca and Athletico should be interesting but Barca will prevail.

Munich will take care of business I think.

Back
Top Bottom