The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

laugh.gif
I thought of you when I saw that part of the ad.

I sometimes forget the awkward hours that people have for EPL matches.

What's the most awkward kickoff time you'd had?
European ones aren't too bad.  Noon EPL ones are like 7PM for us.  Champions League are always 2:45AM/3:45AM depending on DST.  Late La Liga ones are 4/5AM!

The World Cup will be tricky though... Their night-fixtures will probably be 7/8AM for us.  

Yo @CoupeIt88 you hear of that story where Portugal's coach was eating somewhere, and had written the 23 players he was selecting to the WC on a napkin? Apparently the waiter picked up the napkin and leaked it online
:rofl:

:lol: I thought of you when I saw that part of the ad.

I sometimes forget the awkward hours that people have for EPL matches.

What's the most awkward kickoff time you'd had?
European ones aren't too bad.  Noon EPL ones are like 7PM for us.  Champions League are always 2:45AM/3:45AM depending on DST.  Late La Liga ones are 4/5AM!

The World Cup will be tricky though... Their night-fixtures will probably be 7/8AM for us.  

:x

I don't know how on earth you sit up with us here, and make it to work tomorrow morning.

I like seeing Schurrle upfront.

Ramires with a yellow :smh:

I feel like he runs a risk of going back to get involved. Leaving Chelsea with nothing up front...

Time will tell.

Ramires misses 2nd leg I believe.
He's definitely more suited to cutting in from the wing but at this point in time, with no Eto'o I think he can manage upfront, aside from the fact he's our best option. Hopefully.

sick.gif

I don't know how on earth you sit up with us here, and make it to work tomorrow morning.
I've got a flexible schedule, so that helps, but man... caffeine.  Good thing EPL is usually during the weekends and Champions League aren't that often.  

I'd rather stay up than wake up at 7AM, to be honest.  Nocturnal.  

Back
Top Bottom