The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I wonder if Prem (like Arsenal) teams will stop poaching Barca for it's players now... :lol: JK...

You mean like Barca has been doing to us for years?

OVermars, Hleb, Petit, Van Bronckhorst, Henry, Cesc, Song, etc...

Insert Cam'ron Stone face. gif

And I'm an Arselona fan....

What psk is talking about has nothing to do with paying transfer fees for senior players :lol:

Correct. I wasn't talking about senior level/first team players. I was talking about the La Masia & the players from Barca B on down but it's all relative. Players need to go where they feel the situation best suits them. The comment I made was done so jokingly.

So does Puyol rethink his decision now to quit Barca? They're gonna need him since they can't sign anybody else.

That or try to find a player from their B team/loanees to step up.

I don't think Puyol will come back. His body is just broken down at this point. If anything I think there's a remote possibility that Valdes may stay with the club if the ter Stegen is nullified by this ban/sanction.

In all honesty, I think the club can make do with what we have. It's carried us through this campaign. I'd like to see the club look over those in Barca B I mentioned earlier to see if they're worthy of promotion specifically Edgar Ie & Frank Bagnack, both of which are CBs.

Edgar might not be ready. Bagnack could be perhaps. :rolleyes

Yesterday's warmup was entertaining, but today the real meat of the sandwich takes place. If there ever was a chance for Torres to put in work, this is it.

Unlikely...

TEAM TO FACE PSG : Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Luiz; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Schurrle.

TEAM TO FACE CHE: Sirigu, Jallet, Alex, Thiago Silva, Maxwell, Motta, Verratti, Matuidi, Lavezzi, Cavani, Ibrahimovic

Last edited:
New stadium or not, Levy still needs a team that can win. I don't think van Gaal would can help at this point without a major upheaval (which is something Levy said he was against).

Been reading that if Mou can sign 2 strikers, he is willing to sell Lukaku to Spurs

Last edited:
New stadium or not, Levy still needs a team that can win. I don't think van Gaal would can help at this point without a major upheaval (which is something Levy said he was against).

I actually think they have a good squad. They are missing one or two players, but they certainly could pull together under a solid manager.

I think with a solid proven manager, Levy would open the purse for maybe a new striker, defender.

I still think Spurs have all the right tools besides the right manager.

I need to read NikeTalk's rules.. CR7 set that up nicely...

EDIT, it was Benz.

Last edited:
PSG and Madrid both score at the same time!  Like yesterday!  What are the odds?! 

Cool ad!  

And you know what?  That gal United fan... that city was HK!  I can totally relate to it! 
laugh.gif

Cool ad!  

And you know what?  That gal United fan... that city was HK!  I can totally relate to it! :lol:   

Word. I wake up at 530 sometimes (not as bad as u I assume). Super early considering most weekend I go to sleep at like 3/4 am lol

Back
Top Bottom