The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Messi is h*mophobic maybe?
that pass from iniesta to set up neymar was
sick.gif
That, and the burst of speed Neymar showed was blistering. Straight burned the defender.

We can talk about how poor Welbeck's decision was here, but credit also needs to goto Neuer for this one...great reaction...

sFcPU9N.gif

I thought that Messi Vine was for the flamboyant kid not getting attention from Messi but it was actually the kid falling down
laugh.gif

FreshCreepyDuckling.gif

I straight up did the rick ross gif when I was watching this match earlier. Insane goal.

Great result for Athletico (should have had 2 if Villa put his gift away early on) Hopefully Costa makes the second leg.

I love Fabregas but he looks so out of place in this Barca side, yes they were chasing the game, but they usually always look a totally different side when he's not in there (and someone with pace comes on and Iniesta moves back centrally). Credit to Bartra he played well once Pique went off injured. How many full rolls on did Neymar have combined today? 10? Frustrating seeing a player with his ability throw him self about so much, great finish on his goal though.

Anyways, I cant wait for the second leg.

Last edited:
I laughed. :lol:

Barca banned from transfer signings in the next two windows.

That CB position gonna be hurting. :rofl:

Edit: And this isn't even related to the Neymar deal...

Last edited:
Welp....I remember when they started looking into this. I didn't hear about after that until now, I thought it got swept under the rug

Well this is interesting...

I'm watching Premier League news on my lunch break...

Kaboul's contract is about to end Spurs, and he's told his boys he wants to join Arsenal....

I doubt Gunners would be happy to welcome him...hell, I doubt Wenger would want to sign him...

With this being said, it wouldn't surprise me one bit, if Real go and break the bank again and sign an Aguero or a Suarez this summer....

Back
Top Bottom