The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

This is what pisses me off about Guardiolas tactics sometimes b.

Keep possession but don't score only to start trying to score when you got scored on.

So frustrating to watch with a squad like bayern.

I wonder if ManU hadn't scored had Bayern only scored 1 on the last 10 minutes man :smh:

How long before he throws Young in?

71'-74'
Can't say I told ya so...
grin.gif

I've always wondered...wouldn't UEFA make more money or get more viewers if they played both games at separate times? I've never figured it out. Anyone wanna school me why both games are played at the same time? Time zones?

Last edited:
I've always wondered...wouldn't UEFA make more money or get more viewers if they played both games at separate times? I've never figured it out. Anyone wanna school me why both games are played at the same time? Time zones?

So that each team goes for it, because after a while results of other matches impact current matches.

So teams don't know how others in their group are performing, so they have to push.

So that each team goes for it, because after a while results of other matches impact current matches.

So teams don't know how others in their group are performing, so they have to push.
I know this applies to the group stages, but does it also apply to the knockout rounds?

Back
Top Bottom