The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Continuo has flourished under Rodgers. Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi thoughts on Rodgers being linked with barca?

Tata is not going anywhere for now. I think he's done a remarkable job considering all the circumstances.

As far as Rodgers, that's one of the more silly things I've heard so far. :lol:

I don't think Rodgers is ready to leave Anfield yet either. He's done a solid job getting that club up & running again.

Hypothetically speaking, if anyone would come to Barca from the Prem it would be Martinez. I think he's Catalan too... :D

Again, thanks for the heads up mastamind89 mastamind89 & thanks for the youtube link dlo13 dlo13 . I'll hit you both up with reps when my limit expires.

Nice way to end my footballing weekend.

Last edited:
Rodgers ain't going to Barca :lol:. If anything Roberto Martinez would. Those were the rumors two weeks ago in Spain when everyone was waiting for Tata to get "fired"

Last edited:
smokin.gif
Kaka is rumored to have a verbal agreement to join Orlando City in MLS next year... O City was recently bought by Brazilian billionaire Flavio Augusto da Silva whose a long time friend of Kaka... Will defiantly be checking out some O City games when on our annual vacation in O Town next year.
I was wondering the other day what is the likelihood that Ronaldo would go to Beckham's team when he gets it running? I get that some guys go to MLS when they get up there in age. However Ronaldo seems like he will still outmatch them all even when he is 32 or whatever. I don't know about soccer and soccer trades quite like you guys do. 

:smokin Kaka is rumored to have a verbal agreement to join Orlando City in MLS next year... O City was recently bought by Brazilian billionaire Flavio Augusto da Silva whose a long time friend of Kaka... Will defiantly be checking out some O City games when on our annual vacation in O Town next year.
I was wondering the other day what is the likelihood that Ronaldo would go to Beckham's team when he gets it running? I get that some guys go to MLS when they get up there in age. However Ronaldo seems like he will still outmatch them all even when he is 32 or whatever. I don't know about soccer and soccer trades quite like you guys do. 

He loves Miami, I know that much, maybe...but it's hard to say as of now. But talent wise, he'll certainly outmatch them

Every time I see Carlos Bianchi, I can't help but to think of Larry David

He'll end up there when he's 40 or so. With the shape he keeps himself in, he'll still be able to play at that age & kill MLS defenses. He probably end up getting the largest MLB contract ever too. :rolleyes :lol:

He'll end up there when he's 40 or so. With the shape he keeps himself in, he'll still be able to play at that age & kill MLS defenses. He probably end up getting the largest MLB contract ever too. :rolleyes :lol:

Old Trafford then MLS :nerd:

That La Liga prediction calculator I posted earlier, is there one for the EPL as well ya'll EPL heads know about?

I'd love to take a shot at it.

:smokin Kaka is rumored to have a verbal agreement to join Orlando City in MLS next year... O City was recently bought by Brazilian billionaire Flavio Augusto da Silva whose a long time friend of Kaka... Will defiantly be checking out some O City games when on our annual vacation in O Town next year.

no way, and pass up david beckhams team?

Back
Top Bottom