The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

One thing you have to admire about Rodgers is how the young players have played well or even flourished under him. Good to see Raheem become such a steady player....

Post-match treat for Baines
Bj_IDDoCIAABdHR.jpg

Last edited:

For those that don't understand what happened, the Dynamo captain Oleg Gusiev was knocked out by Dnipro keeper Denys Boyko when he got the ball & in a freak occurrence, Gusiev swallowed his tongue. If it weren't for the Dnipro player seen examining his hand & the others, Gusiev could've choked & died.

:smokin Kaka is rumored to have a verbal agreement to join Orlando City in MLS next year... O City was recently bought by Brazilian billionaire Flavio Augusto da Silva whose a long time friend of Kaka... Will defiantly be checking out some O City games when on our annual vacation in O Town next year.

That video of the Dynamo player had me shook [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Thank god for that guy helping him out. There's been death previously like that before. Last one I remember was a player from Spain passed away like that. Fortunately this time we didn't lose another.

Philippe Coutinho is still my favorite young Prem player. I loved him at Inter & always thought he had a lot of potential.

I'm assuming he heard him choking cause he ran to him so quick......props to him for knowing what to do

Silly season has clearly started...

Transfer Centre ‏@CentreTransfer 7m
Carlo Ancelottii will be offered the Man United job if David Moyes gets the sack this summer. (Sunday Star)

Back
Top Bottom