The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

boggled.gif

Suarez is just a great asset to the EPL....

He's just incredible to watch lately, even when not in front of goal.

Liverpool has become my fav team to watch and now root for this season in the EPL.

They get some quality defense this summer, keep Suarez, and spend wisely - there upcoming future looks brighter.

Hope they win it.

Mmaaaaaannnn. If liverpool finishes on top :lol: :smokin

Honestly in the EPL its so hard for me to root for a team and claim allegiance.

Last year I followed arsenal, got around to learning their roster from top to bottom and this year I've followed the Spurs, I guess I'm just a fan of the game. The fact that liverpool is playing great I am rooting for them to finish on top.

I could't bring myself to hate on a team though :lol:

Liverpool has become my fav team to watch and now root for this season in the EPL.

They get some quality defense this summer, keep Suarez, and spend wisely - there upcoming future looks brighter.

Hope they win it.

Same here man.

Sturridge's confidence is off the scale at this point...

Such a far cry from his time at Chelsea. Since he's only 24, I'm really looking forward to seeing how much better he can get...

Lettuce not forget, this team Tottenham, with their outrageously poor defending, is still above David Moyes' managerial effort on the log.

:lol: I said that a few weeks ago.

Look how bad the Spurs are, United are points back from Spurs. Thats how bad United are. :lol:

In all honesty man, without trying to be "comedic" or to sound like a "Moyes hater" - I haven't seen United play a good, fluid game all season. And I've seen my good share of EPL this season because of NBCsports. Not one single game has United impressed me in. I've seen games where they've given effort but no where near the amount of technical ability.

Such a far cry from his time at Chelsea. Since he's only 24, I'm really looking forward to seeing how much better he can get...
Dude was hungry last season and despite being left out to dry by Chelsea, he came over and performed well, showing a whole lot of confidence. He is even more hungry this season. I'm so glad we are dusting out this tottenham team. Christian Eriksen snubbed Liverpool to join tottenham, after Liverpool has been trying to get him for well over a year.

Dude was hungry last season and despite being left out to dry by Chelsea, he came over and performed well, showing a whole lot of confidence. He is even more hungry this season. I'm so glad we are dusting out this tottenham team. Christian Eriksen snubbed Liverpool to join tottenham, after Liverpool has been trying to get him for well over a year.

Don't get too excited. Eriksen under Van Gaal might be a very happy chap next season. I think Spurs will finally start to come together under a manager like him. If they really do get LVG, the top 4 next season is going to be a very interesting race...

But I give credit to Sturridge, he kept his head down, worked hard, and kept performing.

Don't get too excited. Eriksen under Van Gaal might be a very happy chap next season. I think Spurs will finally start to come together under a manager like him. If they really do get LVG, the top 4 next season is going to be a very interesting race...

But I give credit to Sturridge, he kept his head down, worked hard, and kept performing.
Dont get me wrong, I think Eriksen is a great player, but after we courted him for so long and tottenham just came into the mix and barely stuck their hand out to him, he was quick to run off with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom