The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Someone needs to explain to me why Illaramendi is on Real Madrid, or why Real paid that much this dude. Wasn't he more than Isco?

Bj6-G0vCcAA7VoN.jpg

@EPLStuff ose Mourinho: "I told the ballboy not to waste time, otherwise he’ll get punched by one of my players."

Delusional bunch of hacks. Let them keep Moyes for the next 20 years.

eiddyfouw eiddyfouw looks like this aerial David Moyes attack has done nothing but made the fans support him further. It's turned on the plan. :lol:

Guess you're stuck. :x

Those drunks are chanting now, cause United won, against Villa. Under SAF, we wouldn't even celebrate such a victory, it would be standard procedure. Under David Moyes, it's something to celebrate and get drunk about.

I'm not so worried about the fans support, never have been. The fact is, once Moyes continues to under perform, and the stock price drops, and financial obligations start to rear their head, The Glazers will show him the door. The Glazers don't care about football, only about the club bringing them money, any sign of that faltering and they'll step in and sack Moyes....

All of you pro-Moyes boys, are going to be dumbfounded next season when Moyes has spent 200m (you do realize he spent almost 60m already on 2 players that United didn't even need :lol:) on mediocre players (cause none of the best will want to come to a club with no CL, and sure as hell won't want to play under the cross, and boot it up trophyless manager that is David Moyes)...I'll impatiently wait for you to see reality...

Last edited:
They say he has potential to be the next xabi, but I'm not convinced. He hasn't looked that good to me

He's looked like **** to me as well. One of the reasons they lost Wed.

Gareth Bale just ran 80 yards straight with the ball and scored...Video game **** :lol:

They say he has potential to be the next xabi, but I'm not convinced. He hasn't looked that good to me

He's looked like **** to me as well. One of the reasons they lost Wed.

Gareth Bale just ran 80 yards straight with the ball and scored...Video game **** :lol:

:lol: Straight out of FIFA, great run tho
Ronaldo :smh: should have given it to Morata

New haircut, new Morata....lovely goal

Last edited:
eek.gif
 was too sleepy to stay up for the games after I got off work.........woke up and I saw City drew 
ohwell.gif

came in here and saw that Chelsea lost 
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Serie A star adopts baby abandoned on train
By Eurosport | Early Doors – 12 hours ago
Email
Share39Tweet

Antonio Floro Flores
He's been hailed as a saint for his act of compassion, but Sassuolo forward Antonio Floro Flores insists he’s “not a hero” after offering to adopt an abandoned baby.
The child was found on a train near Naples last week and efforts to find his parents have failed.
Former Udinese striker Floro Flores, who is from Naples, was so touched by the story that he contacted authorities and is in the process of adopting the boy.
“After seeing the profile of little Francesco, we followed what our hearts told us,” wrote Floro Flores on Twitter.
“Before being a player, I am a father. I’m certainly not a hero! We are going through the regular procedures.”
Medics believe the baby was only three or four days old when he was found hidden in a bag placed under the seats of the train going from Naples to Avellino.
Floro Flores already has three children.

I'm out of reps mastamind89 mastamind89 so I'll hit you up later for the additional posts...

That Honda assist to Kaka is :smokin Although I like Seedorf, I thought hiring an inexperienced manager is a mistake. I hope he succeeds with the project because it's sad to see Milan now. I hope Honda finds his way too.

Kudos to Flores.I hope everything goes smoothly with little baby Francesco...

The Xabi comparisons are only because they play the same position and they are both products of the Real Sociedad farm system. In reality they play nothing alike :x

Illaramendi biggest problem is playing intelligently. He can make very bad mistakes & is prone to fouling. It was said that Xabi was going to take him under his wing. Part of the problem is he hasn't gotten enough playing time that would allow him to grow.

As for Isco, I'm not sure what Anchelotti will do. He hasn't fit very well trying to play as a striker (?) or his natural role. He should've signed with City (I think it was legit who said that too), but Isco's father got involved & had him go to RM since Perez & Carlo promised him playing time.

I'm out of reps mastamind89 mastamind89 so I'll hit you up later for the additional posts...

That Honda assist to Kaka is :smokin Although I like Seedorf, I thought hiring an inexperienced manager is a mistake. I hope he succeeds with the project because it's sad to see Milan now. I hope Honda finds his way too.

Kudos to Flores.I hope everything goes smoothly with little baby Francesco...

Thanks man. I'm surprised more clubs weren't after Honda, especially since it was a free transfer. But I'm glad that he's settling in better. I feel the same way about Seedorf. I really want to see him do well but to be handed so much with the lack of experience that he has is just.... :x

That Cardiff-WBA match was something else, this reaction was awesome
EnormousJoyousAlaskankleekai.gif

Having Bein Sports now, is a real joy. Despite not liking FOX, I'm looking forward to having the Bundesliga available. I was streaming Freiburg - Nurnberg while the Arsenal match was playing so I didn't get to pay as much of attention as I would have liked. I was interested in seeing Ginter and Drmic, two of our summer transfer targets. And also Coquelin who we have loaned to Freiburg, he didn't even make the bench. But overall it was a good game. I'm trying to learn more about Drmic, he's 3rd/4th top scorer in the league with 15 or 16 goals. He has two footed, good dribbler, good first touch, has pace and can make runs. A nice alternative to Giroud. Today was really a (another) game where we really missed the pace of Theo. Rumors are that Arsenal has opened talks with Sardar Azmoun, striker for Rubin Kazan, 19yo.

I wish Bein would take notes from NBC sports. I love watching the footy programming Bein has but their production value is :smh:

It has the feel of mid 90s Euro trash TV or some bad Italian talk show complete with the bad techno music.

NBC Sports has done a stellar job on their Prem coverage. It's like they've been doing it of years. It's hard to believe it's their inaugural season covering the league.

Illaramendi biggest problem is playing intelligently. He can make very bad mistakes & is prone to fouling. It was said that Xabi was going to take him under his wing. Part of the problem is he hasn't gotten enough playing time that would allow him to grow.

As for Isco, I'm not sure what Anchelotti will do. He hasn't fit very well trying to play as a striker (?) or his natural role. He should've signed with City (I think it was legit who said that too), but Isco's father got involved & had him go to RM since Perez & Carlo promised him playing time.

He doesn't exactly fit the system, I know he has played a deeper midfield role at times. But he must feel rather reluctant about it, which is understandable. But it will be interesting to see what's done with him.

Apparently City has interest in Muniain

I wish Bein would take notes from NBC sports. I love watching the footy programming Bein has but their production value is :smh:

It has the feel of mid 90s Euro trash TV or some bad Italian talk show complete with the bad techno music.

NBC Sports has done a stellar job on their Prem coverage. It's like they've been doing it of years. It's hard to believe it's their inaugural season covering the league.

Miami :smokin

I know what you mean tho, it's very vibrant. It's hard tho to pick and select an exact ambiance because they have so many leagues. Spanish, French, Italian so they can't settle on one theme so they basically mash them all together and add some south beach flare.

NBC has done a great job of keeping the traditional English setting in their programming. But it's not hard to copy a well developed blueprint. I'd love to see what NBC would have done with La Liga.

Back
Top Bottom