The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Not caring about the title race for the first time in forever .. This is how it feels to be an arsenal fan :-(

Lol chiva1908 chiva1908 I would seriously just sit down on a bench. Feet up and ****

My girl made me run 3 miles with her. I HATE running on the treadmill. She can run for days...

Came to lift, and I'm doing all kinds of sets next to the TV. I straight told her to leave me alone, and we leaving at halftime lol

Glad to see Barca won the Derbi Barceloni today. :smokin

Sucks to see Thiago injured. I just hope it's not serious. Some sites are saying ACL or MCL tear...
That's two since a he's been in Munich and 4 since he's broke out.. Hate when this happens to young players.

Damn if arsenal lose and Everton win tomorrow (play Fulham) they will be within 3 points.

Last edited:
Not caring about the title race for the first time in forever .. This is how it feels to be an arsenal fan :-(
I haven't been following that closely either, but damn, today's results fell right into Liverpool's hands!  

Back
Top Bottom