The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Riquelme. What a FK.

This! Good lord that was nasty

Liverpool looked good out there. Coutinho out there looking great. Sterling had himself a game, he is so damn fast.
Haven't been in here in a bit, still can't believe Palace knocked off Chelsea. Chelsea looked so uninspired. Another game where fans will claim they need a true striker (which i agree with)

Everton vs Arsenal will be great next week

This is so crazy... More on Dynamo Kiev captain Oleg Gusev's freak accident on the pitch this weekend. The hero is Dnipro’s Jaba Kankava. The vid below provides a better vantage point of the horror as it unfolds. That pic is crazy too. Glad the guy is alright.

View media item 889994

So the footy press is reporting Khedira is close to coming back since tearing his right ACL last November. Does anyone else think he's coming back to soon?

manchesterunited
3 hours ago
David Moyes says Shinji Kagawa could feature for #mufc against Bayern Munich tomorrow. The United boss said: "Shinji is a really important player to us. We like him a lot and he gives us something different. He's certainly in our thoughts for the game." #MUFCBAYERN

Yet somehow, he almost never starts a match, and is always subbed off.

Can't fault him for not wanting to leak the team selection. Also heard he subbed kagawa on Saturday to rest him (subbed Rooney too).

I share your frustration though

Last edited:
Jozy on the bench again. Can't even beat out some 21yr old from the championship.

Top 5 EPL flops ever?

Man... I thought he was going to do well. Considering this is his second time around, and looking at the numbers he was putting up at AZ, he's up there :smh:

If Jozy is a bust then Shea definitely has flopped as well.

Geoff Cameron is leading the way for Americans abroad :lol:

Jozy needs to be fed goals. Sunderlands system fits a striker who can create and play off the ball.

Back
Top Bottom