The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Adebayor went from throwing bows to restrain Zozulya from fighting with Vertonghen....ref should have let them fight :lol:

Red card for Zozulya

Last edited:
Over-reaction from Jan, but the kid put his head in, so can't really complain about a red

Edit: 2-2!!!!

COYS!

Last edited:
Who else? 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
^

Still need a 4th here ...great comeback, but it's still on a knife edge unless we can get that breather.

Last edited:
Phew, close one! Credit to the lads for going for it after conceding.

On a side note: Goodbye and good luck to JD ...Proper Spurs legend 
pimp.gif

Toronto just got themselves one hell of a striker.

I find myself slowly starting to agree with eiddy. Nothing I have seen from moyes tactically has given me any hope.. Unlike Rodgers at Liverpool where you could see last season his system was just missing players, I see nothing like that from moyes. Not being able to get the most out of all this attacking talent and still not knowing your best 11 is very alarming

What's the best Gooner bar in NYC? Heading there this weekend with my cousin, and he said he'll give me his Rosicky jersey if I go out to watch the match with him :lol: :pimp:

Just noticed that the match is against Stoke :x Probably my most hated team in the entire sport

Last edited:
Blind Pig or Football Factory from what I've heard, but i'll let @Mastamind89 and other NYC area Gooners Chime in...

I've been to Fado's (One of a couple Gooner bars) in Philly and Fox and Fiddle in Toronto to watch matches (in my limited travels) and have had great times, meeting engaging/welcoming fans as well as enjoying very welcoming atmospheres. Gonna make it a point to hit more Gooner Bars when I travel...

#GOONERTilTheDeathOfMe

This is what frustrates me right here :smh:. Young not looking at the field (btw, have a look at Oscar, as a perfect example of the opposite of this kind of player, that kid is ALWAYS looking up, and look how it pays off for Chelsea) and always looking at the ball just shows how lousy he is. BUT, the booting it up to the side, and booting it up and praying someone will get on the end of it, is ALL DAVID MOYES. That has NOTHING to do with the players. Those are his trash tactics. I've always said that with Kagawa, he likes to move forward, most importantly keep the ball moving, and open up spaces. I thought he would link up wonderfully with a player like Mata. But with Moyes' tactics, he AND Mata will go to waste.

I truly believe with the right manager, you could Kagawa on the left drifting in, and floating around the pitch, with Rooney, RVP and Mata. Quick movements, clever passing, and deadly finishing. But with Moyes, we'll never know what that's like...

I find myself slowly starting to agree with eiddy. Nothing I have seen from moyes tactically has given me any hope.. Unlike Rodgers at Liverpool where you could see last season his system was just missing players, I see nothing like that from moyes. Not being able to get the most out of all this attacking talent and still not knowing your best 11 is very alarming

The way United have been playing really looks horrible. That vid looked like the U18 team from my son's club. I was trying to reserve judgement since it's only his 1st year on the job but generally speaking Moyes has been just awful across the board.

What makes it worse is his post game comments which make it look like he didn't even watch the same game as we did. Then to top it off he has that smile on his face like everything is alright.

To top it off, that pic of Woodward snapping a pic while everyone is reacting to the one Olympiacos goal is priceless. Woodward is totally oblivious as to whats going on. :smh:

While on the subject of United. I saw this. Possible third shirt as spotted... Morrisey's choice of wording makes it sound like this is indeed the third shirt but a knock off of it... That Chevy logo makes it look like a nascar shirt...

View media item 829941

Blind Pig or Football Factory from what I've heard, but i'll let @Mastamind89 and other NYC area Gooners Chime in...

I've been to Fado's (One of a couple Gooner bars) in Philly and Fox and Fiddle in Toronto to watch matches (in my limited travels) and have had great times, meeting engaging/welcoming fans as well as enjoying very welcoming atmospheres. Gonna make it a point to hit more Gooner Bars when I travel...

#GOONERTilTheDeathOfMe
Which fox in the fiddle?

#GOONERTilTheDeathOfMe

Thanks. I actually like Arsenal compared to other EPL teams but am always worried about running into the Jada-esque fans at these bars :smh: :lol: Don't want to lose my cool

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom