The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I love the Malaga kits, however those Valladolid kits look like retro 90s kits when Kappa was huge.

Score tied 1-1. Malaga on the attack though...

Valladolid's Oscar had a shot but that crossbar gets in the way all the time... Would've been a Nice shot...

Last edited:
Wow Malaga's Caballero with a nice save in extra time preventing a Valladolid win... Finishes as 1-1 tie. Caballero has got to be one of the most underrated goal keeps in Europe...

Last edited:
:lol: just saw that Pardew attempted head butt. Ol man got so much frustration built up from how bad his team has been lately he forgot they were up :rofl:

merdewwxc5h.gif

Yo SinnerP, I recall a lot of footy being available on Asian networks in the 90s , specifically from like 92 on. Are you old enough to remember that?

Yo SinnerP, I recall a lot of footy being available on Asian networks in the 90s , specifically from like 92 on. Are you old enough to remember that?
Yes, I am old enough... 
embarassed.gif

In HK, the early 90's was when we started to get satellite channels, which included a sports channel.  I don't remember specifically if there was a lot of live footy (I mostly watched tennis at the time), but the local free-TV channels had decent coverage during the world cup.  As for the league stuff, if I remember correctly, they had the occasional live league game, but most of it was highlights and whatnot.  League-specific content didn't really become available till the late 90's on pay-TV.  

Back
Top Bottom