The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Chelsea 63
Liverpool 59
Arsenal 59
Man city 57

City's played 2 less league games though. Hope they don't screw up their cup match against Sunderland tmrw.

Chelsea 4 points clear, arsenal and pool tied with 59. Not sure what the goal differential is though.

Arsenal needed this one :smh:

Liverpool, good for them :pimp:

Man United is 5 points behind 5th place Spurs?!?! :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

No chance they get into 4th place. Next Champions League will have no United. That's very weird, not sure how I feel about that.

Last edited:
Liverpool, good for them :pimp:

Man United is 5 points behind 5th place Spurs?!?! :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

No chance they get into 4th place. Next Champions League will have no United. That's very weird, not sure how I feel about that.
Liverpool will be there. So that's all that matters.

Ended up just staying in and watching the Arsenal match due to being hungover :smh: :lol: Should've just slept in more.

EPL refs are just as bad as La Liga refs. Bull @#$@ Stoke were mauling Arsenal out there and getting away with it. Seriously hate that team with a passion

Either way, there's no reason Arsenal should've lost. Why does Wenger make weird @#$ line up and sub decisions half the time? Where's Jada with his "Giroud>>>>>>" crap?

Don't give a @#$% about Man United being complete @#$%. That's what happens when you don't have that nonsense Fergie Time any more and can't score cheap goals in the 6th minute of added time. Karma

View media item 833674

Last edited:
Was thinking the same thing
laugh.gif

Life must be tough as a Schalke fan during this week.
We're all masochists.
tired.gif

Schurrle with the hat trick :pimp:

Once again Torres reminds me how terrible he is. I don't care about his assist, dude needs to go

Damn Schurrle had a hat-trick?

He'll def be getting more playting time now.

Real vs Atletico tomorrow :pimp:

Yaya... :x

Hoping that Citeh go on to win this. Not that I want to see them lift a trophy...

Ohhhh. Nasri! Thanks for stopping by Sunderland.

...anyway, City winning means the Europa spot goes to the 6th place league finisher. Mid-week trips to Bulgaria for United... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom