The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Not happy with the draw for Real

But Ronaldo's goal to get the draw could wind up being vital to this campaign

Last edited:
All madrid has to do now is win out (which is very likely) and their good. That barca game is key though ofcourse. Cant lose that matchup

1um.gif

Diego Lopez looked like he had a bad game man.

Def a penalty on Costa but the dude is flopping all the time in the damn box, he won't get that call in a game like this.

Diego Costa is the funniest player I've seen in a while. He's like a WWF actor. Dude is trolling the Real players, refs, commentators, his home country among others :lol:

If Costa goes to the EPL next season, he's going to become the most hated player in the league by the end of the season.

4-1 scoreline aside, this Barcelona team is not firing on all cylinders. The commentators touched on it a bit during the broadcast. It was a much closer game than it appeared, nervous atmosphere at times. I am optimistic about the team's title chances but my unbiased opinion is that Real is playing better as a team right now. el Clasico will be huge for both clubs

4-1 scoreline aside, this Barcelona team is not firing on all cylinders. The commentators touched on it a bit during the broadcast. It was a much closer game than it appeared, nervous atmosphere at times. I am optimistic about the team's title chances but my unbiased opinion is that Real is playing better as a team right now. el Clasico will be huge for both clubs

I agree. The score doesn't show how close this game kinda was. The last 2 goals came in late. Barca had a large portion of possession but that doesn't show how the effort level tailed off in the second half. Cesc & Neymar had bad games.

Glad to see Puyol score. Not sure if this trend of under performing will go away. There seems to be complacency that has set in with a lot of players on this Barca side.

Hopefully they can turn it around to finish strong not only domestically but in the CL as well.

Dude I saw some of the Barca game, Neymar probably had the worst game I've ever seen him play. Losing the ball everywhere, bad runs, bad passes. He was a complete joke out there. For the City game I think Barca should play Pedro & Alexis on the wings.

Bale > Neymar

Was happy with the 2-2 draw for my Atleti, Was a pretty even game, Hate the amount of diving in La Liga though, So frustrating to watch :smh:

nah...
i listened to it over and over again...i'm pretty sure he said,''Man City tonight..."

but he said it real fast and with that accent of his,i can see why it sounded like something else... :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom