The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

^ Those are definitely better than the previous kits. I can't wait till the WC to see what these teams will do... So many story lines behind the games. Legends might be born & hopefully we'll be there to see it... :smokin

I dont know why but i dont like any of the Belgium kits ive seen, except for this certain red one..

The Belgian kits have been awful over the years but these are ok. Here's a vid accompanying the launch of the kits.

I was one of those dudes who said I didn't like the fact Real sold Ozil, but now, the more I think about it. He couldn't have kept up with the pace and press of this Real Madrid. I can see why they let him go now.

It's funny, the best teams in the world don't play traditional number 10's anymore.

Gotta be able to score or play defense, Ozil hasn't even been getting many assist as of late, just taking up space on the field

Ozil wasn't getting much playing time at the start of the season at RM which of course prompted him being unhappy & quotes coming out at the time from his father about him being unsettled at the club. I guess people didn't remember the long stretch of periods he didn't play & when he'd get subbed off right at the 60 min or 70 min mark consistently.

The Japanese person who put this together is obviously biased, but this vid is interesting to watch. Not sure I agree with all the portions marked out but a good portion of this is indeed painful to watch because you do see Kagawa attempted to create space not only for him but his teammates & United is all to happy for the long crosses. :lol: @ Young.

Last edited:
A) No idea why Hector Herrera still starts for Porto.
B) Jackson Martinez went from 40 million dollar man before the season to maybe 15 million.
C) god damn

Porto down 2-0 now. Will need to flip the momentum as Frankfurt did last week to force ET.

Napoli also headed out at the moment.

1 more Coupé It Coupé It

Up until that pass, I didn't like the way Quaresma was playing...

He was the only one being creative all game, took some bad shots but no else is doing anything.

Quintero should be in this game. Fonseca is giving him the "Isco" treatment all season but Porto aren't winning like Real are, so it's obviously not working.

Last edited:
You knew it was coming :lol:

The Frankfurt fans are going to kill Quaresma, hes not getting out alive :lol:

Last edited:
The Japanese person who put this together is obviously biased, but this vid is interesting to watch. Not sure I agree with all the portions marked out but a good portion of this is indeed painful to watch because you do see Kagawa attempted to create space not only for him but his teammates & United is all to happy for the long crosses. :lol: @ Young.

This is what frustrates me right here :smh:. Young not looking at the field (btw, have a look at Oscar, as a perfect example of the opposite of this kind of player, that kid is ALWAYS looking up, and look how it pays off for Chelsea) and always looking at the ball just shows how lousy he is. BUT, the booting it up to the side, and booting it up and praying someone will get on the end of it, is ALL DAVID MOYES. That has NOTHING to do with the players. Those are his trash tactics. I've always said that with Kagawa, he likes to move forward, most importantly keep the ball moving, and open up spaces. I thought he would link up wonderfully with a player like Mata. But with Moyes' tactics, he AND Mata will go to waste.

I truly believe with the right manager, you could Kagawa on the left drifting in, and floating around the pitch, with Rooney, RVP and Mata. Quick movements, clever passing, and deadly finishing. But with Moyes, we'll never know what that's like...

Back
Top Bottom