The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

:rofl: at the madness that went on in here during the Mexico-New Zealand game. To be honest I never expected Mexico to come out playing with so much energy

I always wonder what all the regulars in here look like, are like, ethnicity, age, race, etc.

Hardly ever ask because I don't want to come off as nosey. I would just like to know who I talk to.

If anybody wanted to know where I'm from, what I look like, etc. it's not that hard. I document EVERYTHING I do, I carry my camera everywhere I go, I have nothing to hide lol. A lot of people on NT know my day to day activities, because I always post in the WDYWT thread. I post a lot on twitter, IG, etc.

Feel free to ask, I don't mind.
I've also wondered this myself :nerd:

So basically let's have a post your pic thread (relating to football) for this forum? Lol
yes 8)

:rofl:
when you see that, we say "strong avy to post ratio" c'mon man you're on NT you should know that
also, I didn't know you were Asian weebay.gif

What did you think I was? Why is that surprising?
I always thought you were black

Don't worry United fans, it's all good. See you at the Emirates in February :wink:
Gaaaah I envy you so much :pimp: :pimp:

I'm still working with my pops to get a trip to the UK in April but he's got a few health issues so its tough to plan too far ahead with him about anything.

I have a feeling if we go it will be a last minute thing :smh: :\
what? I'm not going to the UK to watch the game at the Emirates :lol: #poor

You're the one with money so it shouldn't be an issue for you

Upon talking with my boys, I'd rather see Zlatan get one last go at it, than see Ronnie under achieve as always on the World stage.

My-T.

I'd seriously be shocked if u were an intelligent person. And if you are then I'd be shocked if u weren't a miserable dude.

All I'm gunna say, no bickering, no back and forth.
thanks for snaping judgement brah... :rolleyes
like, how did you process that? I'm gonna take a shot at someone, but I'll just back out so I can make myself look like the bigger person.
View media item 132237

Last edited:
Wow, you are really overreacting. Let It Go Dog, it's Over. :lol:

You're happy with the way Mexico played today, you're content. You think they're suddenly a different team. Some Mexican fans aren't as satisfied and optimistic as you, but hey guess what? - thats just who you are! it is what it is, so congrats amigo.

Now go get those gif's, I didn't see the second half goals. I'd love to see them. Nothing more I like in this thread then goal gifs.
:lol:

Truly a character ain't cha?

Not a single Mexican in he top 100, and Joel Campbell at no. 10?

Number 10!?

Last edited:
Wow, really? This coming from the biggest newspaper in NZ :smh:

3) What needs to happen now for the All Whites to reach the 2014 World Cup?

Kris Shannon: "Ryan Nelsen to come out of retirement? Winston Reid to show miraculous healing powers? Still probably not enough. Maybe if the Mexican cartels had a bundle on their national team to miss the World Cup? That might do it."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11157126

Last edited:
Damn!

I feel for Arteta man. Son hasn't been called up for the Spanish NT and he can't play for England. Damn :smh:

Arteta is a good player aswell, any other team and he would of been called at least a few times, he even tried to go back to La Liga a few years ago to get into the NT but wasn't to be

based on Liverpool's ugly kits I'm guessing this was very recent but I just found this
laugh.gif

sagnagoesatit.gif

Coutinho's not about dat life
laugh.gif
Love Sagna

and apparently the Madrid Rayo game left their left back crying since he thinks he failed guarding Bale?
frown.gif

I'm guessing Dzeko's wages were too high....

[Rumor] Diego Costa to become the replacement for Lewandowski in Dortmund. Spanish Link

Since I didn't see the goals...

Last edited:
To be honest Sweden/ Portugal did it to themselves, they are very average NT sides. Yea it sucks that we have to choose between CR7/ Zlatan but realistically how many times have we watched Portugal underperform as long as CR 7 has been in the NT'? One of these teams will be forced to step it up over 2 legs to get knocked out after group stages.

Back
Top Bottom