The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I feel sorry for NZ. They can't defend to save their lives. They tried parking a Breaking Bad RV in front of goal and the keeper is running around frantically like Walter White in his underwear. I thought they would at least communicate effectively and stay compact but instead its headless chicken defending.

Last edited:
Now the question becomes, what does Mexico's final World cup roster look like?
Idk, but this squad is looking really good compared to the other ones.

edi- that att commercial is kinda tight actually.

This. The Club America squad is comfortable with each others playing styles. Going into this I was iffy on Herrera's decision to go this route with America players. But all doubt is gone now.

Now the question becomes, what does Mexico's final World cup roster look like?
Idk, but this squad is looking really good compared to the other ones.

edi- that att commercial is kinda tight actually.

This. The Club America squad is comfortable with each others playing styles. Going into this I was iffy on Herrera's decision to go this route with America players. But all doubt is gone now.

We're playing New Zealand.

New.

Zealand.

^And? The squad has looked terrible for the past 6 months. If it takes Herrera leading his national team with club america to start some creativity and excitement I'm all for it. I can't even remember I saw people excited for the team.

FIFA needs to do something about this. Jordan & New Zealand? Are you kidding me?

I understand you need countries from every continent but don't you want to watch the best of the best in a World Cup?

I don't get it man. And to think either Zlatan or CR7 aren't going to Brazil next year, lol. Pitiful. Screwed system.

The players from this team that could start next summer would be the jheri curl dude, Oribe Peralta (way more clinical than Chicharito), and Layun. The rest of these guys are scrubs with exception to Jimenez who is too raw right now.

FIFA needs to do something about this. Jordan & New Zealand? Are you kidding me?

I understand you need countries from every continent but don't you want to watch the best of the best in a World Cup?

I don't get it man. And to think either Zlatan or CR7 aren't going to Brazil next year, lol. Pitiful. Screwed system.

It really is a shame, but the way Europe boasts itself as the mecca of football, the best teams, the best players, etc., you'd almost question it if somehow all of europe's best teams/players made it past qualification rounds. Someone has to fall.

We're playing a pro amateur team basically, this **** is nothing to be excited about. It's embarrassing to be here in the first place.

Funny thing is this team won't even be in the WC. Same team that was struggling before will get called up.

Mexico needs those few big names to play, for financial reasons of course.

those tears!

jesus christ man, how hard are you crying right now.

Life isn't fair...

there is now way this exact mexico squad is at Brazil, they would get clobbered.
yea, you right, I wonder what people were saying when the squad went agains brazil at the finals of the olympics, sure got clobbered over there.

ib4 OH BUT THEY PLAYED THE SAME SQUAD AT THE CONFED CUP DURR DURR

what im trying to say is, you can't say that with such certainty brah. Speaking in absolutes like you already saw the future. Would this squad prevail in the WC? **** idk, maybe, but they sure as **** look extremely well adapted than the previous ones.

It's called the Euro Cup, bro. Some even say its better than the WC.

Sweden/Ibra have done jack **** in WC's anyway.
laugh.gif

You want more Slovenia's, Poland's, Ukraine's? That dark age football, bruh.

pray the god ibrah is having a ****** day along with the rest of Sweden

Difference between me and you is I'm content at criticizing or being ashamed of my national team. While you on the other hand are doing jumping jacks and boasting all over this thread because Mexico is beating New Zealand. Congrats brotha. As for Portugal, I'm not expecting much, like I've been saying. We continue to go in the playoffs, it may just be our turn to miss out - I'd think it'd actual help us going forward like it did in the 80's going into the 90's.

Back
Top Bottom