The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Very dissapointed with City's play today. But we NEVER win at The Stadium of Light, and given our recent run away, it was almost a shoe in.

My-T.

Toned down the diving? Lol

Did you see that dive today? It was pitiful for such a great talent.

I just don't understand why he does that. That's something the Brits beat in any ther European league at, honesty (except Ashley Young of course)

He doesn't deserve those calls yet until it's really, really toned down.

His diving isn't as bad as it was at Santos or at the beginning of the campaign. Being a Cule aside, he does get attacked quite a bit.

Last edited:
What the hell are you talking about?

1. His diving is absolutely horrendous and has been his entire Barcelona career.

2. You probably watched a few HIGHLIGHTS of him in his Santos days on YouTube.

Last edited:
No need to get shed tears of anger. I said he toned it down, didn't say he stopped completely. You probably don't watch Barca games regularly; he gets hacked with no call 10x more than he dives. Shut the Hell up Jada, I watched plenty of Santos games. I could go back in this thread and bring up a lot of posts where I said I didn't want him here because of his diving, but I don't have the energy to do that. Go look for yourself if you care

Last edited:
Is it me, or is Ozil not giving the effort he did at Madrid since he joined Arsenal. He just goes for the recycling of possession and the occasional cross. No more of the attacking dribbling or through balls that made him fun to watch for Germany or Madrid

Still on this, bruv? What's it been? Three and a half seasons now? I guess being an Gunner fan has left you with no other choice but to mind other people's business.

My-T.

Dude is one of those typical elitist Arsenal fans who act like they're supporting Crystal Palace or some other @#$% team and not a team that was elite around the time they started watching football

Is it me, or is Ozil not giving the effort he did at Madrid since he joined Arsenal. He just goes for the recycling of possession and the occasional cross. No more of the attacking dribbling or through balls that made him fun to watch for Germany or Madrid

What is going on this page :rofl:

Dude is one of those typical elitist Arsenal fans who act like they're supporting Crystal Palace or some other @#$% team and not a team that was elite around the time they started watching football

Dude is plain old goofy.

My-T.

Wut.

I've been supporting Arsenal for close to 14 years now, I went to WC94 when it was at the Citrus Bowl about 25 minutes away too, how about you?

All I'm saying is Neymar is not going to get those calls (many of which he deserves sometimes) until he stops diving. Gift and the curse. You can't dive the way he dives and expect calls after, if I was a ref I'd laugh at that.

He's played great besides that tho, no denying that. Needs to gain some muscle tho.

I've been supporting Arsenal for close to 14 years now, I went to WC94 when it was at the Citrus Bowl about 25 minutes away too, how about you?

So what makes my being a City supporter after 2010-2011 any different from you jumping on the Bergkamp/Overmars/Adams bandwagon? We could give two ***** what World Cup game your father bought you tickets to, stop being an asshat.

My-T.

Last edited:

Oh. 14 years ago when Arsenal was 2nd in the league and had multiple legends on the roster? Such a non-bandwagoning and difficult choice of team you made there...You Arsenal elitists talk so much @#$% about "We're real fans" when you are no different from anyone else here who supports a big club

Last edited:
All I'm saying is Neymar is not going to get those calls (many of which he deserves sometimes) until he stops diving. Gift and the curse. You can't dive the way he dives and expect calls after, if I was a ref I'd laugh at that.

He's played great besides that tho, no denying that. Needs to gain some muscle tho.
I agree about the diving. Happens to Suarez as well. He doesn't necessarily gets all the calls that he should because of his past diving antics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom