The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

:smh: So world class 10 comes available, and United's current problem is the midfield.

Kagawa and Rooney were in the way? This guy has barely even played Kagawa. He himself admitted he didn't even know how talented Kagawa was, but always heard from other people how good he is. Someone else on here mentioned that Kagawa plays on the left for Japan since Honda is in the middle. Why wouldn't Moyes shift Kagawa to the left, take Welbeck out, and force Ozil into the 10, and Rooney to shift somewhere else on the pitch? I'm not trying to say Ozil is better than Rooney, because I think they're very very very different players. Rooney has the ability to play everywhere, whereas Ozil doesn't.

So instead of signing a player that's actually available, he goes after Fabregas in public, a player who never wanted to leave.

And then comes home with Fellaini. Someone who at the top level has looked absolutely ridiculous and lost.

This story is absolute bollocks....if he even knew about Ozil, he and Woodward didn't have what it took to steal him. He's just trying to save face over why he didn't put in a bid.

The truth is, even if Ozil came to United, he's not a hard working player, he's more of a finessing, creative skilled player. Moyes wouldn't know what to do with him....He'd probably bench him for the first few weeks complaining that Ozil isn't fit, or doesn't work hard enough.

In fact, I was a manager trying to make my mark on a club, I would have sold Rooney to Chelsea and roped Mata into the deal, and scooped Ozil and Strootman in the same window.

Those 3 signings probably wouldn't have guaranteed the league, but it would certainly have made United competitive, and shown serious intent during this transition period.

Ozil would have solved all of Man U's issues. Rooney and RVP would just be dealt dimes up front. That would have been nice.

Fellani lol

Damn, didn't even know Real we're playing this early, Ronaldo with another goal. Beautiful pass by Benzema. We'll see if there defense holds up tho.

Real is playing a lot of earlier games this year in hopes of tapping into the Asian market even more

Real is just killing them this game. Bale is really starting to get into his role, I was critical of the dude but he has been playing well of late. There have been two occasions this game where he needed to be a bit more selfish tho and taken the shot.

Dude, Ancelotti must hate Isco or something. I know you're playing a 4-3-3 now but god damn give the kid some playing time. Sub him for Modric, you're up 4-1. :smh:

If a Chelsea lose this game, Mourinho is going to kill someone.

If Ronaldo doesn't win Ballon D'Or this year, it's a god damn sham.

Even Psk said it. Lol

Unbelievable.

How and where can you watch the press conference after the game? I want to see what Mourinho is going to say.

Back
Top Bottom