The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

its the afternoon over seas thats why

Really dude?

I never knew that. No wonder. Lol

The EPL is like Wrigley field, they hate playing during the late afternoon/night. I don't get why, it's always dark and rainy there anyways, might as well schedule some night games. I bet ratings would increase drastically over here in the states if we consistently had games past 2 o'clock.

:lol:

Neville and Redknapp praising us really doesn't matter to me, not sure what the hell that means, other than they're eating their words from a few weeks ago.

Zubi and Abovelegit are the same person.

naw, abovelegit knows what hes talking about..everytime he posts i read, the same with ham city and the other man u fan that doesnt post anymore...you know they grew up loving the game.

cant say the same for the regulars in this thread.

abovelegit is sound with discussing football tactics, strategy, personnel.

Even though he supports my arch nemesis for a club.

T'Was a joke since he's such a fierce Barcelona supporter and anti-Real/Ronaldo.

Same way I joke about. Jada being a grumpy old uncle that'll never change his opinions.

Grumpy is a fair adjective to describe Jada. Any mention of Arsenal or Ronaldo and it triggers the Bat Signal, and my man capes like Christian Bale.

Do most footballers shave their legs? No homo but every tie I look there's no hair visible.

all you do is eat and drink alcohol

:rofl:

You make it sound so bad lol
:lol: cause it's all you do, besides work

:rofl:

You make it sound so bad lol

I thought he was talking to me tho. :nerd:
nah I was talking to chiva1908, peep his twitter

Zubi and Abovelegit are the same person.

naw, abovelegit knows what hes talking about..everytime he posts i read, the same with ham city and the other man u fan that doesnt post anymore...you know they grew up loving the game.

cant say the same for the regulars in this thread.
you're talking about @Keepie Uppie? :nerd:

I always picture Jada's real life expression when he types as the same as his avy :lol:

Last edited:
I always picture Jada's real life expression when he types as the same as his avy :lol:
My guess,
images

Rimando making a save with his face then making a second save diving... RSL 2-1 aggregate over Galaxy in 118 mins of extra time... Ouch Nick, that looked like it hurt... Ball in the face full speed in the cold...

Last edited:
I would bro, but I still don't get why English games are so damn early. Not trying to go to a bar at 11am.

As mentioned earlier it's obviously afternoon. These matches get maximum viewership throughout England, Europe and Africa. But I believe what all of this boils down to is money. They claim coverage is worth over a 1billion pounds every season. Remember, if they play later in the afternoon and evening, the game schedules coincide with Spain, Germany, Italy etc. Very importantly, a 12pm kick off in London time, is around 9pm in Tokyo. Asia provides a MASSIVE base of viewership. If they're to play a few hours later in the evening, you would kill off a lot of their viewership. The FA is all about getting the maximum TV revenue possible. That's how sometimes you'll noticed how a Citeh-United derby suddenly changes dates to be the only match played on the day ,and it will play late afternoon to get maximum international viewership.

I still trip out when I see Eidy post in here, and dude lives in SA...

I generally hit NT in the morning while getting ready to goto the office to catch up on the evening chatter, then again late afternoon-evening, which is morning-afternoon your side.

I still trip out when I see Eidy post in here, and dude lives in SA...

I generally hit NT in the morning while getting ready to goto the office to catch up on the evening chatter, then again late afternoon-evening, which is morning-afternoon your side.

Big game for Orlando pirates vs Al Ahly in Cairo soon.

Massive game. Being crowned African champs for a second time is major, and will do a lot of good for the PSL.

I can't stand those Buccaneers :lol:, but I'll definitely support them on the day.

Back
Top Bottom