The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

User Actions
Follow

Alessandro NestaVerified account
‏@sandronesta13
Today is my first day as an ex-footballer. Thanks to all the people who in recent years has given me their affection.#SerieA #Milan #Lazio

Zubi needs to leave that yayo alone... It's a helluva drug...

I have often wondered what Tello would be like if he got more playing time or played in a more direct offense.

But with the arrival of Neymar whose playing the left side where Tello is most comfortable, we won't see him getting enough playing time.

Zubi needs to leave that yayo alone... It's a helluva drug...

I have often wondered what Tello would be like if he got more playing time or played in a more direct offense.

But with the arrival of Neymar whose playing the left side where Tello is most comfortable, we won't see him getting enough playing time.
Tello would beast if he got more playing time. The rotation up front doesn't suit him well, especially when Pedro is the first choice to come off the bench. But i agree, with Neymar owning that left side, Alexis balling on the right, and Pedro being the work horse for the final minutes, it will be tough for Tello to get in. Only chance i see is the early CDR games.

Some nice inside look vids from Barca's youtube page from the recent CL match with Milan & the Clasico. What's interesting are bruises I spotted on Messi's left leg at the 2 min mark of the Clasico vid. There bruises is all around his calf area with a big one on the side shown below... :x

View media item 645514

Last edited:
Lamela finally showing his potential. He definitely needs to start playing in the league.

Some nice inside look vids from Barca's youtube page from the recent CL match with Milan & the Clasico. What's interesting are bruises I spotted on Messi's left leg at the 2 min mark of the Clasico vid. There bruises is all around his calf area with a big one on the side shown below...
sick.gif

Those aren't bruises. That is the tattoo he got of his sons hands and name. 

Speaking of dribblers and ball control...

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Some nice inside look vids from Barca's youtube page from the recent CL match with Milan & the Clasico. What's interesting are bruises I spotted on Messi's left leg at the 2 min mark of the Clasico vid. There bruises is all around his calf area with a big one on the side shown below... :x]

Just like @Lucho said its a tattoo of his sons hands.
View media item 645588

Last edited:
Last edited:
I would bro, but I still don't get why English games are so damn early. Not trying to go to a bar at 11am.

That's one reason I never got into the Premier League besides the boring @#$ style of play. There's no way in hell I'm waking up on the weekend at 6-8 AM to watch a game. La Liga and Serie A games start much later since Southern Europeans actually enjoy life and like doing things late at night. Their games come on around in the afternoon over here, which is perfect

Last edited:
LMFAO!!! I'm such a dummy... Never heard he got tattoos on his leg... What a "maroon" I am...
Haha no worries.

I have to say that i am upset that Sergi Roberto is not getting the time that he deserves. I hope that it doesn't turn out like another Thiago.

Back
Top Bottom