The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Ronaldo > Messi.

Ronaldo > Messi.

This has to be the first time I've ever agreed with something you've said :lol:

That Messi hate :smh: :D

View media item 605065 > View media item 605066
In all seriousness, both players are titans in my book but there is something to be said about Messi breaking Gerd Mueller's 40 year old record of most goals in a calendar year (handily I may add). Think about all the great players that have come along in that time period hat didn't do it or even come close.

Last edited:
Spurs still need time, they've built the foundation, but they need to get on the same page. They'll be alright down the line.

But losing 3-0 at home is absolutely uncalled for.

@StupidFootball: If Tottenham hadn't sold Gareth Bale, they would've won 4-3 today. #StupidFootballFacts

West Ham...

Reid...

10120247115_e2b2dcf6aa_o.gif

Vaz Te...

10120295564_3ea100b7f0_o.gif

Morrison....

10120481755_6d36775be0_o.gif

Willian...

inFufaIxI97bN.gif

Van der Vaart: Nurnberg 01 Hamburg

Barcelonas Alex Song hit with 102 possible passes out of an attempted 102 yesterday. The first player to get 100% pass completion in this years La Liga.

6TcD0uz.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
Guess they didn't have anyone to "bale" them out today *horatio caine*
:lol: :lol:

How about Lyon getting washed today :smh:

Smh man, brutal I didn't even watch was consumed by this eagles game but glad I missed that beat down

My mistake, I meant yesterday...but I didn't get to watch. Awful regardless

Can't wait until gunners are full strength

Seriously, it's gonna be great. Santi should be back after break hopefully. Theo as well maybe. We can get some solid rotations going on. I don't like having Jack and Ramsey out wide, I think it hinders us. Especially Ramsey with the season he's been having so far, I don't think it's right to move him out there. AW must really trust Arteta.

Back
Top Bottom