The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Neymar being fouled constantly. It's at the point where defenders can foul him and know they won't be called. If the ref doesn't think they're fouls, why is he not warning Neymar for diving?

8 straight for Barca! Never thought it would start out like this especially since RM assembled so much talent.

Huge reason is Tata merging a more direct approach with tili taka & his selections/substitutions. His choices have been absolutely stellar allowing each player to shine.

Ahhhh now to watch Inter vs Roma...

Last edited:
Ronnie gave not a single damn with the shirt off celebration. Team Aesthetics. Captain Clutch.

At least under Mou RM was always organized and tidy in defense. Even with the negative or boring tactics criticisms. Organization starts with the back four.

Crazy how different RM plays in Liga compared to CL. I understand they've only played Gala and Copenhagen but still...I hate how "boring" they play up until they are on their backs. Thats now 3-4 times already in this campaign that they had to work for a goal in the last few minutes for the win.

But like dude said, it started with the back 4 and im not liking the defense so far outside of CL play. Morata and Jese though :pimp:

Ronnie is quietly having a great year. No ones really talking about it...

Really? Quiet how? Media wise?

If it is quiet, it's probably because Real have struggled so much in La Liga and the anticipation to see Gareth Bale play. Or maybe start taking greatness for granted. I don't know.

Ronnie is quietly having a great year. No ones really talking about it...

Really? Quiet how? Media wise?

If it is quiet, it's probably because Real have struggled so much in La Liga and the anticipation to see Gareth Bale play. Or maybe start taking greatness for granted. I don't know.

Yes, media wise. Most of the story lines for Real are about about Gales thigh issues & the team struggling a bit.

Is it in Brendan Rodgers' game plan not to score in the second half for this campaign?

Last edited:
Yes, media wise. Most of the story lines for Real are about about Gales thigh issues & the team struggling a bit.

Is it in Brendan Rodgers' game plan not to score in the second half for this campaign?
He has been doing that since taking over Liverpool even when we are only up 1-0. They begin playing defensively and more reserved and sometimes if there is a misplaced pass, it costs us dearly. :smh:

Amazing just how good Barcelona is even without Messi :smh:

Real would be absolutely lost without Ronaldo, esp if Benzema was there goal scorer :x

Last edited:
i feel like we're trying not to goof again like we did with pogba so moyes gave Adnan his chance and boy did he deliver what a player he's going to be if he keeps it up, i cant wait to see him grow and i wonder who he will decide to play for if you didn't know, he's eligible for Turkey, Serbia, Albania & Belgium

maaann...whenever I lean over to Ronnies side, Messi goes and scores 4 the next day :lol:

i feel like we're trying not to goof again like we did with pogba so moyes gave Adnan his chance and boy did he deliver what a player he's going to be if he keeps it up, i cant wait to see him grow and i wonder who he will decide to play for if you didn't know, he's eligible for Turkey, Serbia, Albania & Belgium

Not if Roy Hodgson has anything to say about it :lol: :smh:

"England manager Roy Hodgson has confirmed he has his eye on Adnan Januzaj and he could play for the national side in the future. When asked if Januzaj could one day play for England, Hodgson, who was appearing on BBC1's Match of the Day, said: 'Yeah down the line if he becomes naturalised or if he becomes a homegrown product."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ited-boss-David-Moyes-confirmed-FA-touch.html

Lallana...

10116529776_d786cb771a_o.gif

Oscar

10116257405_ed31b51315_o.gif

Back
Top Bottom