The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Why do defenders in the Prem allow so much space for opposing players to operate? I've seen the most terrible defending ever across the board league wide in the Prem this campaign...

Good to see the youngster Januzaj get his game on...

If it was tough before, it'll be even worse now.

Of course when he leaves in January, Moyes will be all like "shame it didn't work out"... 

If he were only given an opportunity to make it work... 

If it was tough before, it'll be even worse now.

Of course when he leaves in January, Moyes will be all like "shame it didn't work out"... 
If he were only given an opportunity to make it work... 

Frustrating...

Doesn't even begin to express it.

You're 100% right, he'll be saying its a shame while selling him back for like 10.5m.

I can't see how someone would say they need 5-6 world class players, but have one and don't even play him.

Truth is, I think Moyes has lost the dressing room. This is essentially the same group of players that won last season, I'm not saying they should be winning 4-0 every game, but there should be way more urgency from the players.

In fact, it won't surprise me if in the interview after the match, he says he thinks 'we played well'

That RVP attempt. 
mean.gif

Just one of those days.  

In fact, it won't surprise me if in the interview after the match, he says he thinks 'we played well'

You, sir, are a $&%*ing genius. 

Moyes reaction: "I thought it was a really good performance. Even when we were 1-0 down I thought we played really well." 

Lmaooo if not for the youngster they would've likely been shut out or at best a draw...looked really disjointed aside from a few moments going forward they did improve from the dirt half bc that was ugly initially

You, sir, are a $&%*ing genius. 

Moyes reaction: "I thought it was a really good performance. Even when we were 1-0 down I thought we played really well." 

I've seen every page of this mans play book, and frankly, so has the whole world.

Nothing new to offer.

#MoyesOut

Januzaj saved Moyes a lot of scrutiny. Another stud Belgian footballer.

I need an update on Ravel Morrison.

For those that missed goals...

Januzaj's 1st...

iSpYfdtHqG6sX.gif

Januzaj's 2nd...

iQXnX7nuwB5dn.gif

Sturridge..

23.gif

Suarez...

22.gif

Last edited:
I called this in May when Mourinho left and Madrid were so infatuated with spending money on getting Ancelotti - he'll be gone this time next year.

Looking more and more like it.

Not to mention he's the main reason Ozil left :x

Back
Top Bottom