the thread about TWOs

u would pay 215 for em now? resell might not even hit 190 after the fact. u know these are 150 retail so its not 40 over retail. ur looking at 65-70 over.

150 retail plus 8.25 sales tax = 162. 214-162= 52$ Over what I would've paid anyway. Plus all the other 2s my way have been more than 190 resell so I just pulled the trigger

150 retail plus 8.25 sales tax = 162. 214-162= 52$ Over what I would've paid anyway. Plus all the other 2s my way have been more than 190 resell so I just pulled the trigger
I would cop these js for $150 cuz am not willing to pay $170 on the other retro jordans lol

The concords are still sitting in some places, but what about the nightshades, the infras, and even last week's purples?

2s are usually a hard sell, they seem 'bland' to many and historically have tended to sit, but not this year. Taken as a whole, they've sold pretty much like hotcakes the past three months.

saw the purple yesterday, only big sizes left. saw the concords as well in my size. If I had the extra extra funds I would cop

Are you talking about the misole paintjob?
We are actually talking about 2 completely different colorways.
The one with black midsoles and white outsoles were released in:
1987 (OG) MJ wore them since the All-Star weekend 1987 and won his 1st SlamDunk contest and for the
1994 (retro)
2006 (retro) with new toe cap shape, black/red lining on the upper
2010 (retro) same like 2006 retro

the one which are being re-released this Saturday are white/varsity-grey which has white midsoles and grey outsoles.
MJ wore them in the 1st half of the NBA season 1987/1988 I think before he switched to the AJ 3 white/cement grey
in the All Star weekend 1988 when he won his 2nd SlamDunk contest.
These were released:
1987 (OG)
200x (CDP retro)
2014 (retro)

Thanks for correcting me. I did not realize that these are two different colorways and that both are OG.

That increases the chances I will try and cop on Saturday morning. :smokin

Not limited man stop trying to hype picked mine up early for 180 if they were limited my connect would have charged more than that. Just stop.

Last edited:
These are limited. The store I chop it up with down here in the South Bay said they only got a lil bitty supply of these
u gonna believe the store clerk?
laugh.gif
they keeping and hiding few pairs for their buddies u ever thought of that?

Not as much of a gr as the Carmines but that's pretty good. 2s selling out like 1s and this is a og cw so don't sleep just because how many places getting them

These will be around. Not around for awhile, but around. 3 stores I have decent relationships with have all said " it's a gr, we will have them. Won't be that difficult". Had no issue getting two guaranteed tics at 430 yesterday after work. Is it a gr v from last year or a gr vi release from this year, no. But it's also not a all red vi either. Think hhg 13s from last year for most stores.

My local FNL only had one 11.5 in these and i was able to lock them up. But that jus goes to show these are basically a general limited release. Meaning most all stores are getting them just not in big numbers. Still believe most of the seasoned folks that will be ready and know what to do, will be able to cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom