the thread about TWOs

Speak for yourself. Buying shoes is more way more difficult and tedious than it was in 2004. You cannot be serious with this statement.
Agreed. Hell i go get mine in store and by time i get back home around 9 there are tons of folks still starring at theyre computer screen trying to cop.

must cop all og colorways.
this

It's hard to explain a fsr when the stores here have like more sizes of 10 and 10.5. Like I'm cool with a few folks at hibbetts. They will tell me the breakdown oppose to the cia and fbi agents at FTL and FNL. When they get 24 pairs they get 2 of each size up to 14 and the 10 and 10.5 gets 2 more extra :pimp: just so happens to be my sizes depending on the model

a FSR will always have say more 10s and 10.5s bc those are the most popular sizes. likewise a FSR will only have say a single size 13 bc most folks' feet aren't that big.

on another note, can't wait til tmrw to pick up my pairs. me and my son's pair on lock at the usual spot, but also got a call back from champs yesterday. also expecting at least another call from hoh or foot action. we shall see.

Yo. What's good my peoples? This is my first post. I'm looking to cop the 2s dropping tomorrow morning. I live in nyc. I plan on camping overnight for this release. This is my first camp out. Any advice on how to plan for it?

yeah...

don't do it. not worth it. maybe that's easy for me to say, but this ain't '09 and these ain't yeezys. :wink:

Last edited:
its never an easy pick up due to resellers.

well except for the concord 2

however people saying these are limited due to what their store got is not needed

if you want the shoe go online or get your *** to the store. as soon as they are live online or the store opens. it has not changed for the past 10 years or so

****** coming in here announcing they are limited aint making it more easier to get so no point in saying that like you are doing anybody any favors

like i said nobody is gonna wake up and say, "hey the white red 2 release today! but let me wait til thursday to cop them!"

so telling people they are limited or to not sleep on them is ******ed

I respect the majority of your posts, but this particular one of yours seems pretty idiotic to me. NT members should be able to express their opinions/information without being told it is "******ed". I have these early due to my mom and pop nearby, however there are others who may go in thinking that they are like White Infrared 6 numbers, and we all can safely assume they are not.

Limited or not, if you want the shoes then go buy it on release day online or in store. That is if you want it for a retail price. Everybody here could say what they want "it's limited" and "it's just gonna sit" but nobody can really say what would happen because all of us have different taste, for some of you here you dont like it but outside NT There could be thousands who want to have those. After all they look OG So there could be hype on these. If you want them, get them fast or pay resell.

this
a FSR will always have say more 10s and 10.5s bc those are the most popular sizes. likewise a FSR will only have say a single size 13 bc most folks' feet aren't that big.

on another note, can't wait til tmrw to pick up my pairs. me and my son's pair on lock at the usual spot, but also got a call back from champs yesterday. also expecting at least another call from hoh or foot action. we shall see.
yeah...

don't do it. not worth it. maybe that's easy for me to say, but this ain't '09 and these ain't yeezys. :wink:

Nah fam. I'm looking to cop and flip em most likely. So you gonna offer any helpful advice lol?

408f37fb_Alonzo-Facepalm.gif

Have fun.

nah, i never thought dude was trolling, i could kinda tell he was serious. not tryna clown u either bruh. and we all know for sure he won't be the only person around the country camping. i was just tryna say it's unnecessary, imo. but again, like i said, that might be easy for me to say.

i used to camp, i won't stunt. that was years ago. now if my connect doesn't get em, then i go the raffle route. if i don't get any call backs, then oh well. i don't know how old some of these cats are, but TF i look like camping for kicks in 2014? :lol:

Last edited:
nah, i never thought dude was trolling, i could kinda tell he was serious. not tryna clown u either bruh. and we all know for sure he won't be the only person around the country camping. i was just tryna say it's unnecessary, imo. but again, like i said, that might be easy for me to say.

i used to camp, i won't stunt. that was years ago. now if my connect doesn't get em, then i go the raffle route. if i don't get any call backs, then oh well. i don't know how old some of these cats are, but TF i look like camping for kicks in 2014? :lol:

Thanks fam. This is all new to me. I'm trying to build up a collection. So how should I prepare for the camp out?

Thanks fam. This is all new to me. I'm trying to build up a collection. So how should I prepare for the camp out?

1. identify the product you want and determine the demand. this shoe... its not a "high priority" item. dudes don't go nuts for retro 2s. this is a good thing.
2. identify where you want to purchase the shoes from and learn their release information. for example, if you were to purchase from footlocker, check the launch locator: http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator. it will let you know which places near you will have them and their release policy. If they are doing a raffle, it will include the date/time they will give out tickets.
3. if you are doing a First Come First Serve location, you need to know the location's camp policy.

Personally, I wouldn't camp for these (as Charm already advised). Try your luck online to give you more options than just going to 1 store.

Also, if you were serious about trying to flip a pair then you need to really know the product you are trying to flip before you get stuck with some shoes that you will take a loss on.

Damn. U mad? I'm most likely keeping them. I'm just caught between keeping them or selling to buy my gf a bday gift.

Wanted to scoop these but chi 2's will drop toward the holidays. I'm anticipating an early December drop........

Also to whoever mentioned it earlier. I'm in shock that Nike didn't give us the OG wing box. Would've been pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom