the thread about TWOs

These will be around. Not around for awhile, but around. 3 stores I have decent relationships with have all said " it's a gr, we will have them. Won't be that difficult". Had no issue getting two guaranteed tics at 430 yesterday after work. Is it a gr v from last year or a gr vi release from this year, no. But it's also not a all red vi either. Think hhg 13s from last year for most stores.
My local FNL handed out guaranteed tickets and they were snatched up with the quickness. Still had one size 12 though but I wear 9.5 so its online for me.

well i aint copping unless its from them

no more retail for me. gotta use my store credit and possible 10% off
Lol thats pretty funny man. Repped on account this made me actually LOL.

its the truth, while i like the shoe screw JB

ive got $90 in credit on NBA and another with $40

both will be used on retros in the future tha i like... which isnt many so id like to buy these and maybe use the $40 on something else

I hope you dudes aren't expecting carmine or concord low numbers,

Is the footlocker store locator accurate says the Footlocker near me wont have this?

Did you call them?

It probably mean they aren't getting them. Only half the Footlockers here are getting them.

Im pretty surprised FNL is getting these but some FTL's aint. I dunno if all FNL are getting these tho, probably not.

Did you call them?

It probably mean they aren't getting them. Only half the Footlockers here are getting them.

Yea, gonna call again tomorrow dude I talked to was no help.

Did you call them?

Yea im thinkin maybe a third of Carmine and Concord numbers. Some 450,000 Carmines sold

Last edited:
It's hard to explain a fsr when the stores here have like more sizes of 10 and 10.5. Like I'm cool with a few folks at hibbetts. They will tell me the breakdown oppose to the cia and fbi agents at FTL and FNL. When they get 24 pairs they get 2 of each size up to 14 and the 10 and 10.5 gets 2 more extra :pimp: just so happens to be my sizes depending on the model

these are more limited than most think...store near me only got 12 pairs and they had 30 something carmines....also have 30 something infrared lows.  alot of stores might have got these but got limited supply.

these are more limited than most think...store near me only got 12 pairs and they had 30 something carmines....also have 30 something infrared lows.  alot of stores might have got these but got limited supply.

stop

hey let me go to the store and see if they have ruffles chips...

damn only 2 bags!

ruffles chips are limited!

you would think they had more infrared xi and carmines duh they are more popular

Last edited:
Good luck to all I think this will be an easy pickup 

its never an easy pick up due to resellers.

well except for the concord 2

however people saying these are limited due to what their store got is not needed

if you want the shoe go online or get your *** to the store. as soon as they are live online or the store opens. it has not changed for the past 10 years or so

****** coming in here announcing they are limited aint making it more easier to get so no point in saying that like you are doing anybody any favors

like i said nobody is gonna wake up and say, "hey the white red 2 release today! but let me wait til thursday to cop them!"

so telling people they are limited or to not sleep on them is ******ed

I agree to a certain extent. NT is a forum where we gather info locally and report back to see if other's are experiencing the same thing thus determining it limited. In no way did I see the majority of people doing research trying to hype the shoe up. Tbh NT is not even 1% of sales. So by us divulging any info is to help others in this thread to better prepare. Good luck to you if you trying to cop

Last edited:
Yo. What's good my peoples? This is my first post. I'm looking to cop the 2s dropping tomorrow morning. I live in nyc. I plan on camping overnight for this release. This is my first camp out. Any advice on how to plan for it?

I agree to a certain extent. NT is a forum where we gather info locally and report back to see if other's are experiencing the same thing thus determining it limited. In no way did I see the majority of people doing research trying to hype the shoe up. Tbh NT is not even 1% of sales. So by us divulging any info is to help others in this thread to better prepare. Good luck to you if you trying to cop
Agreed 100% and repped. Yesterday i posted that my local go to retailer only got one size 11.5(my size) which i obviously locked down, and they usually get at least 3 FSRs. In the mens anyway. In no way was i trying to hype the shoe i was just letting folks know what the numbers were looking like. And i would like to believe that the stores stock reflects the online stock. And yea i highly doubt NT is even anywhere close to that 1% of the market. Much less than that i would think.

Last edited:
if you want the shoe go online or get your *** to the store. as soon as they are live online or the store opens. it has not changed for the past 10 years or so

Speak for yourself. Buying shoes is more way more difficult and tedious than it was in 2004. You cannot be serious with this statement.

its never an easy pick up due to resellers.

well except for the concord 2

however people saying these are limited due to what their store got is not needed

****** coming in here announcing they are limited aint making it more easier to get so no point in saying that like you are doing anybody any favors

like i said nobody is gonna wake up and say, "hey the white red 2 release today! but let me wait til thursday to cop them!"

so telling people they are limited or to not sleep on them is ******ed

What? Your post is ******ed.

I'm not sure what in the world you're talking about. Releases have changed a lot in the past ten years. Did you just get out of prison?

We're telling people they might not want to wait thinking they can get them later on like the concords. If you can't comprehend that, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Yo. I'm trying figure out the sizing on these joints. If I'm 11.5 mens in the aj 1s then what would my size be in the aj 2s?

Back
Top Bottom