the thread about TWOs

Looking good
glasses.gif
game time decision. i like the colorway :frown: just dont think i have the funds for that. hmmm.

Copping for sure! II's are my least favorite AJ but these are HOTT! Looking forward to these being the first II's in collection.

Congrats on securing that ticket I forgot all about it today smh I may have to come out of camp retirement for these.

I'm such a FAN of JORDAN's that were actually Worn by MJ….

OG COLOR WAYS are a Must HAVE!!

anyone have some Shiekh raffle codes for LA Area?

Last edited:
Just copped for 215. Not that bad in my eyes seeing how it's like plus 40 with retail after tax here. Work RD so glad I could find a on hand legit pair for a decent price.

First pair of 2s. Check

Just copped for 215. Not that bad in my eyes seeing how it's like plus 40 with retail after tax here. Work RD so glad I could find a on hand legit pair for a decent price.

First pair of 2s. Check
u would pay 215 for em now? resell might not even hit 190 after the fact. u know these are 150 retail so its not 40 over retail. ur looking at 65-70 over.

View media item 1009458

anyone have some Shiekh raffle codes for LA Area?

quite a shame that Nike/JB cannot make the toe cap shape look close to the OGs.
All AJ 2 - AJ 5 look much different compared to the OGs and retros until 2007.
Even the AIr Max SC got the bulky toe cap front.

As a point of order ... the OGs had the "blackwall" trim along the low side of the shoe, as did the 1994, 2004, and 2010 retro releases. These shoes coming out Saturday, like the 2008 pack release, have white trim instead of the black. That's a clear difference, but is it enough of a difference to make this not an "OG" colorway? I don't know how that is defined ...

I have to admit it does matter to me. I have the 2004s and they are still in great shape. If the shoes dropping in two days were identical, if they had the blackwall trim, I wouldn't get them. But the white trim makes them different enough for me to attempt a game day cop ...

Last edited:
As a point of order ... the OGs had the "blackwall" trim along the low side of the shoe, as did the 1994, 2004, and 2010 retro releases. These shoes coming out Saturday, like the 2008 pack release, have white trim instead of the black. That's a clear difference, but is it enough of a difference to make this not an "OG" colorway? I don't know how that is defined ...

I have to admit it does matter to me. I have the 2004s and they are still in great shape. If the shoes dropping in two days were identical, if they had the blackwall trim, I wouldn't get them. But the white trim makes them different enough for me to attempt a game day cop ...

what do you mean with white/black trim?
I know that the AJ 2 white/black-varsity red retros of 2006 had that black/red lining while the OGs and 1994 retros didn't.

Concerning the AJ 2 white/varsity red-grey which gets the first official retro after seeing them in the CDP a few years ago,
these always had the black/red lining like on the OGs.
What is defintely different is the shape of the toe area, the ankle and the outsole (JORDAN instead of NIKE).
And of course the quality type of leather beng used, but this is expected to be altered.

they have to be retroing the bulls colorway in the soon future. i think this is why they put the elephant print on the concords

concords without the elephant print would have been pretty dope

Hoping to find a pair after next week.. Tooooo much dropping next week I can't even think about anything this week (11 lows, both VIs, wtKD) ... Wish they would retro the Melos, hate I outgrew mine

what do you mean with white/black trim?
I know that the AJ 2 white/black-varsity red retros of 2006 had that black/red lining while the OGs and 1994 retros didn't.

Concerning the AJ 2 white/varsity red-grey which gets the first official retro after seeing them in the CDP a few years ago,
these always had the black/red lining like on the OGs.
What is defintely different is the shape of the toe area, the ankle and the outsole (JORDAN instead of NIKE).
And of course the quality type of leather beng used, but this is expected to be altered.

Compare the shoes in posts #1943 and #1938. The OG (#1938) has black along the bottom side of both shoes -as did the 94, 04, and 10 retros. But, the retros coming out Saturday (#1943) are white all the way down, like the 08 pack release. As for the 06, I didn't know such a shoe existed.

Last edited:
they have to be retroing the bulls colorway in the soon future. i think this is why they put the elephant print on the concords n.a. hmm

concords without the elephant print would have been pretty dope

Those Chicago Fusion 1's that release the same day a these also give me hope that they will release soon.

Looks like they are very limited, couldn't get my 14 yet... however the 13 is locked.

Compare the shoes in posts #1943 and #1938. The OG (#1938) has black along the bottom side of both shoes -as did the 94, 04, and 10 retros. But, the retros coming out Saturday (#1943) are white all the way down, like the 08 pack release. As for the 06, I didn't know such a shoe existed.

Are you talking about the misole paintjob?
We are actually talking about 2 completely different colorways.
The one with black midsoles and white outsoles were released in:
1987 (OG) MJ wore them since the All-Star weekend 1987 and won his 1st SlamDunk contest and for the
1994 (retro)
2006 (retro) with new toe cap shape, black/red lining on the upper
2010 (retro) same like 2006 retro

the one which are being re-released this Saturday are white/varsity-grey which has white midsoles and grey outsoles.
MJ wore them in the 1st half of the NBA season 1987/1988 I think before he switched to the AJ 3 white/cement grey
in the All Star weekend 1988 when he won his 2nd SlamDunk contest.
These were released:
1987 (OG)
200x (CDP retro)
2014 (retro)

It was 2004, not 2006, by the way fam.

But yeah, he's confusing two different colorways as being different variations of one.

Last edited:
My CDPs need a midsole paint job. Paint started chipping recently but other than that in great condition. As a result im sitting this release out. Easier to repaint the midsole unless I can cop online [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
It was 2004, not 2006, by the way fam.

But yeah, he's confusing two different colorways as being different variations of one.

thank you. Yes you are right. in 2006 JB already switched to new box design.
I have the low tops of in white/varsity red-black.

Back
Top Bottom