the thread about TWOs

Got my pair locked at local HH here in South Denver at our major mall.

As far as how many sets they are getting, FTL only got 2 size 13s, like 3 9s, from what I saw on the list. There was a line when the opened, my boy who needed a 13 missed out. Seemed like 2 or 3 per size.

The FNL only got one pair of 13s. Seems to be more limited than the other 2s that have come out, but I dont know what kind of numbers they got on those, I just know that they sat for awhile.

Last edited:
The only retro 2 cop worthy in 2014 imo. The other cw's released this year are
sick.gif
. With that said, Saturday can't come soon enough.

Prob the cleanest pic on this, refreshing for those thinking about these. These things are crazy nice, not to be scuffed, where as the SB AJ 1s you probably wanna skuff the hell out of.

The CDP2s will be limited right? I was gonna use NDC in the morning to use my $50 gift card 
tongue.gif

remember someone saying these don't have the 3M stripe, did the OG's have the 3M?

Dont know the total size of GR, but my social status usually does the stuff with you have to buy x amount of stuff to get any hyped/limited shoe. Walked in yesterday and asked about these and they said its a GR no need to buy extra stuff. Could mean nothing but was interesting to me. I have a WC reward card so FNL is my go to on these. Im hoping everyone will be on NDC trying to get the SB's to resell.
gross. I would never give my business to a place that made you buy other items to purchase a shoe... beyond lame

I have a feeling these would be an easy cop, because all eyes are on the SB 1's that will be releasing on the same day. Or it's just me lol
that should, in theory, make it a little easier on this specific shoe for the first 30 seconds or so... that is if the super high site traffic for those garbage sb 1s doesn't fry the servers and ruin any chance of copping. possibly even forcing a re launch a week later
sick.gif
. I just hope I can get in and out with checkout for the first time in awhile for these.

Got 1 guaranteed ticket but it's in my nephews name and he may not be able to grab it for me. Here's to hoping there's something left when I get out of work

Got 1 guaranteed ticket but it's in my nephews name and he may not be able to grab it for me. Here's to hoping there's something left when I get out of work

You might suggest to your nephew to call the store today and tell them that his uncle is the one going to claim the shoes, they would also ask for both your names and ask for an ID ..

For the big foot ppl out there, do these and the other recent release 2s fit true to size or should i go a size up? I wear a size 12 and these will be my first time buying a pair of 2s

Lots of heads getting these as 1st pair of 2s. Proof that previous CWs that just released were flop. Concord 2s still sitting everywhere. Doubt that will happen to these though.

Lots of heads getting these as 1st pair of 2s. Proof that previous CWs that just released were flop. Concord 2s still sitting everywhere. Doubt that will happen to these though.

The concords are still sitting in some places, but what about the nightshades, the infras, and even last week's purples?

2s are usually a hard sell, they seem 'bland' to many and historically have tended to sit, but not this year. Taken as a whole, they've sold pretty much like hotcakes the past three months.

Got my pair locked in good luck to the rest of you guys.... This cw is def going to sell out maybe not at first but eventually

I've been too hyped since this thread started -- had to wear my 2004s today.
I like that Nike positioned these the week before the XI lows.

Back
Top Bottom