The thread about nothing

i can get jiggy w/ this tho.
pimp.gif

the south >>>

toro y moi >>>

Justin Timberlake won't be pulling those same numbers when he releases his second album this year. IDK why people fail to take in other factors. The music wasn't the ONLY selling point. :nerd:

anybody ever been to a questlove dj set?  I'm looking at his vid and really feeling it.  Plus he's djing in dc this weekend and I wanna check it out.

I just pre-ordered indicud :pimp:

And i feel like The Killers don't get enough love. Honestly their discography is unmatched.

Hot Fuss
Sam's Town
Day and Age
Battle Born

Not counting the Sawdust EP which was also very very good.

It's like they never get mentioned as one of the best rock bands of recent memory. But idk why. Maybe im biased but i can't be that bias because they have had a bunch of huge singles.

I wish we could have another Fat Joe Stred Cred thread. Strictly in terms of beefing. Ninjahood and Abeautifulhaze going at it. Talk of smacking the fire outta somebody. Man that was good times

according to wiki vin diesel is kwame/k-1's cousin and danced in some of his videos. i aint eem see one light skinned dude doing the wop in any of his vids.

[/quote]

That JT album is pretty smoov. Just feels like every song is 30 minutes long though[/quote]

I was driving the other day while listening to 20/20.. I didn't notice that my iPod was on repeat.. I was listening to "Pusher Love Girl" and 20 minutes past until I realized it was on repeat.. I could've swear that the song was that long..

Back
Top Bottom