The thread about nothing

52cdn9.jpg

My mind is blown.. I dont know whether to :lol: or :smh:

So for the past few weeks while riding the train I've been seeing this guy in a wheelchair rolling down the carts asking for $. Usually in Manhattan

I was just driving in Brooklyn going to the gym and what do I see?? This guy WALKING pushing the wheelchair :wow:

So for the past few weeks while riding the train I've been seeing this guy in a wheelchair rolling down the carts asking for $. Usually in Manhattan

I was just driving in Brooklyn going to the gym and what do I see?? This guy WALKING pushing the wheelchair :wow:
Wrong thread about nothing ?

Kid Cudi will be performing at my school on the 20th. Debating if I'ma go.

The snippets for Inducid sound promising. His last album sheesh. The first one gave me a headache after listening to it. His mixtape>>>>

Kid Cudi will be performing at my school on the 20th. Debating if I'ma go.

The snippets for Inducid sound promising. His last album sheesh. The first one gave me a headache after listening to it. His mixtape>>>>

dat kid from cleveland>>>>>>>>>>>>>all his mixtapes/albums

Back
Top Bottom