The thread about nothing

between the delfonics and ghostface albums adrian younge should be the man, too bad them two project wont get any light. :smh:

masta ace had a nice lil run when he went w/ the car related tunes........born to roll, sittin on chrome, the inc ride. and when he went west coast/g-funk w/ it, it was even better. :smokin

these guys might be rapping in french, but they make onyx look like a bunch of *******. watch the whole video.

1. I need that WPGC tank top. Even though the station sucks now.

2. That French video was ill with the dude getting set on fire, but those were some of the GAYEST dance moves being performed with those guns lmao. How gon be so tough and do the bunny hop while you holdin an RPG?

1. I need that WPGC tank top. Even though the station sucks now.

2. That French video was ill with the dude getting set on fire, but those were some of the GAYEST dance moves being performed with those guns lmao. How gon be so tough and do the bunny hop while you holdin an RPG?

you can groove however you want to when you got ak's and dynamite strapped to your chest. :rofl:

off the strength i wanna support but damn, ag and sadat x should have done their album together 13 yrs ago. :smh:

back in the yuku days I made a thread for French rap but was overlooked for obvious reasons, listen to a few of them and La Caution is real good.

i listen to sniper a lot

but Marcelo's from Brasil and most of his beats are smooth

anybody ever been to paid dues hip hop festival?
I got vip tickets i was wondering if it was worth it tho.

Artist meet and greet is really what i'm excited about :lol:

I hope it's worth it

you gonna give us a run down of the show? you get that suga free auto for me? :\

being brown, but not really part of the brown community, would it be best to first make an impact on the brown community and then move on onward? (i'm the manager, and I need to expand more of our fan base). We did our first performance at a local club called Jouvay in Queens. We just made a huge impact at Adelphi University, but apparently we were a little too hood and ratchet because it was a desi (brown) event. and next we're doing a performance at St. John's University in April, basically where everything started.

being brown, but not really part of the brown community, would it be best to first make an impact on the brown community and then move on onward? (i'm the manager, and I need to expand more of our fan base). We did our first performance at a local club called Jouvay in Queens. We just made a huge impact at Adelphi University, but apparently we were a little too hood and ratchet because it was a desi (brown) event. and next we're doing a performance at St. John's University in April, basically where everything started.

dawg, what the **** are you talking about?

LMAO he thought this was the General Thread About nothing. That one is locked for 24hrs (didn't see why)

I hated the master of the mix show when it was on b.e.t. because of the way they plugged smirinoff into the show really horibbly. Its kind of better on vh1, still plug smirinoff, but a little better, but Amanda diva is horibble as the host.

why is the song on the commercial for andrew zimmern's bizarre food america basically a bootleg gucci mane track? :lol:

"I got advice from my father, all he told me was this
******, get off your *** if you plan to be rich
There's ten rules to the game, but I'll share with you two
Know, ****** gon' hate you for whatever you do
Now rule one -- get your cash on, M.O.B.
That's Money Over *******, cause they breed envy
Now rule two is a hard one, watch for phonies
Keep yo', enemies close *****, watch yo' homies"

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Some of the realest lyrics ever.

Back
Top Bottom