The thread about nothing

“Anyway, I looked up chop and screw. He’s right. It’s a mixing technique… It remixes hip-hop music, which I’m told developed in Houston. Well, the chop and screw developed in Houston, not hip-hop. The chop and screw technique remixes hip-hop music with the kind of music that was in Houston in the 1990s in the hip-hop scene. And it’s done by slowing down the tempo and skipping beats. It ends up sounding like a chopped up version of a tune, and so it’s called chop and screw. There’s even an app for it.”

— Rush Limbaugh

the fact that this quote exists is just................

Wish Donavon McNabb hit this guy in the face with a sledgehammer.

too short? more like too slow, i hate it had to be him.
mean.gif

LOL they wasnt wit him pimpin hos on E14th

anybody ever been to paid dues hip hop festival?
I got vip tickets i was wondering if it was worth it tho.

Artist meet and greet is really what i'm excited about :lol:

I hope it's worth it

you did it all wrong. you're supposed to ask about somethings value before you buy it.

but looking at the prices, you're getting vip seating, access, the meet and great, t-shirt, backpack and drink tix. for a 100 dollars more than a regular price ticket that's not a bad deal.

and if you wanna get me a shout out from suga free on camera, pm me and maybe your ticket can end up costing you less than that.

Last edited:
^For real, I remember that like it just dropped

Was listening to this earlier, and it made me remember why I was (am) such a fan of his. Wish he Proof hadn't got taken away early and was able to break out solo and drop a lot of stuff.

Only heard her songs "Bad" and "Nikki" and it's 
pimp.gif

I've been wanting to hear more from her
could she be a female Weeknd?

My man... I said THE SAME thing! Class on Sunday just has that Weeknd feel from a female perspective that I can't help but to vibe with. :lol: :pimp:

Magoo randomly popped into my mind today :lol:
What is he up to these days? reading the comments someone said he's well off and in real estate

What do you guys think of David Bowie's new album The Next Day?

I'm a big Bowie fan and I must say the music is classic Bowie. Not pop like Let's Dance was (and I understand why he did that album and it is still one of my favs), it has the classic Bowie sound.

I'm a fan of the album. :smile:

Last edited:
you guise know this rap song where another artist said, "40 below" ? it's been boggling my mind, thanks in advance.

lord, why? coulda sworn they never signed/got dropped too. this song is 6 minutes too long, but watch it end up on a sdtk to some movie this summer. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom