The thread about nothing

Nature (QB rapper) was so ill 
mean.gif

I am mad at myself for sleeping on death grips. I heard the needledrop make it their top album of the year....and i was like eh...he is kinda pretentious with reviews it can't be that good. Listened to the first mixtape they put out and was just eh....but finally got around to The Money Store....and i got to say...its actually good. Its right up my alley too. I love that grimey in your face type rap music. Mad i wasn't up on this earlier....bumping for a while until i listen to the No Love Deep Web album

this is how you handle a heckler. :smokin

go to 4:30 to hear grand master caz destroy a dude in the crowd w/ a freestyle. :x :smh: :smokin

seeing as the beatnuts dont have any projects on the horizon, ill have to get by w/ psycho les production on this ill bill joint. the video is dope as **** too.

Last edited:
This Grandemarshall mixtape is actually good. I'm late as hell but it dont matter since dude aint buzzing anyways lol

“Anyway, I looked up chop and screw. He’s right. It’s a mixing technique… It remixes hip-hop music, which I’m told developed in Houston. Well, the chop and screw developed in Houston, not hip-hop. The chop and screw technique remixes hip-hop music with the kind of music that was in Houston in the 1990s in the hip-hop scene. And it’s done by slowing down the tempo and skipping beats. It ends up sounding like a chopped up version of a tune, and so it’s called chop and screw. There’s even an app for it.”

— Rush Limbaugh

the fact that this quote exists is just................

Back
Top Bottom