The thread about nothing

Finals is :x :pimp: That's probably the first time I took notice of Gunplay as more than just a generic rapper

the vid is funny as hell, but might be too weird for some. just enjoy some good rappity rappin.

Last edited:
Was watching Paranorman with my niece.

I dig this
smokin.gif

my crate diggin peeps need to get up on library music if you havent already 
pimp.gif

1:27 is flames but the whole thing is flames.

don't have any og's/vinyl, but foriegn library records are dope too. used to have some funky *** italian and french joints.

Last edited:
What's the infatuation with Jay Electronica? Trying to give his music a shot, sounds good but people are acting like he's a god or something.

What's the infatuation with Jay Electronica? Trying to give his music a shot, sounds good but people are acting like he's a god or something.
Wordplay is nice.

I'ma choke the next rapper that has molly come out they mouth :smh: :smh: :smh:

also this mike will tape is :smokin

Last edited:
Something From Nothing the Art of Rap OST :pimp:

Django Unchained: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack :smokin

Wale - Folarin 8)

My good friend is one of the BIGGEST Wayne stans ever. I said "Kendrick Lamar is the best rapper out" and he's like, "He's alright. Wayne is better" and I proceeded to give him infinite stonefaces. He also thinks D4 was the best mixtape this year...like how do you reason with this man.

Also, I don't think people are really understanding Kendrick's lyrics which is kinda the reason why he likes Wayne better. He makes great songs and catchy hooks but most of these cats I know don't even know that Swimming Pools isn't glamorizing drinking.

^ its all objective fam. aint nobody "better" than anyone

and i may be going out on a limb , but all that lil wayne wierdness

he was bring to the table from 2008-2010 , all that "im a alien" junk

made it easier for someone like kendrick to be accepted.

Back
Top Bottom