6,225 songs on my iPod..
i got 14,000..

what kind of iPod you got?

i got the good ol' iPod classic.

classic in the house, going on 4 years strong
smokin.gif
my man..

i pray that my classic lasts forever.

i've had it for 2 years.. before that i had an iPod video.

what headphones do you use?

6,225 songs on my iPod..

i got 14,000..

classic in the house, going on 4 years strong :smokin

my man..

**** i don't bother with anything special, i must be hard on head phones cuz i have to get a new pair almost every three months. right now im rocking w/ some $5 maxell in ear joints.

why isn't there an instrumental version for this anywhere? i wanna get my admiral d on. bo! bo! bo! come down mc ren.
Was wondering the same thing not to long ago.. and i really need a full The Chronic instrumental album like they did with Chronic 2001

how in the world is the best dj premier beat in years featuring master p? i never in my life thought i would say that.

got a lil over 10K songs. 40% metal or rock, 25% Rap, 15%Electronic, the rest Pop n R&B

6,225 songs on my iPod..

i got 14,000..

classic in the house, going on 4 years strong :smokin

my man..

**** i don't bother with anything special, i must be hard on head phones cuz i have to get a new pair almost every three months. right now im rocking w/ some $5 maxell in ear joints.

:frown: :frown: I wish I had an ipod classic. I have 5990 songs on my laptop, and about 1900 on my 16g ipod. I haz jealousy.

Who are these garbage dudes Riff Raff sticks at the end of a lot of his songs :lol: ? The majority of these dudes look like they've never rhymed in their life, and it shows. It's like Riff Raff finds a random guy about to head into Starbucks, hands them a sheet of paper with some lyrics and says "Say these lines"

:frown: :frown: I wish I had an ipod classic. I have 5990 songs on my laptop, and about 1900 on my 16g ipod. I haz jealousy.

Who are these garbage dudes Riff Raff sticks at the end of a lot of his songs :lol: ? The majority of these dudes look like they've never rhymed in their life, and it shows. It's like Riff Raff finds a random guy about to head into Starbucks, hands them a sheet of paper with some lyrics and says "Say these lines"

i really f's w/ riff raff, but im sure he does songs w/ em to make him look better. or they are paying to get on songs.

^^^i enjoyed that dude's features on alchemist's russian roulette..

any projects from him i should check out?

Last edited:
his tapes are hit or miss. meaning the good songs are really good but the aight ones are just aight. but i would say check out respect the fly **** and mandatory brunch meeting, if you really want to dig into his disco check out clarified butter and self induced illness. really his whole crew the outdoorsmen (him, action bronson, j-love, shaz illyork and ag the coroner) got some **** check em out too.

A page full of familiar faces :lol:

How come full versions of Gucci Man's "Would You Love Me" feat Mannie Fresh and "Druglord" don't exists?

Those would be two of his greatest songs ever...

i don't appreciate these ball players gettin behind the mic, but its not too bad for one of these basketball rap cats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom