The thread about nothing

pimp.gif

this is some ATL **** that i can actually be proud of..

never knew ghost put out his own version of this song talkin **** to de la soul for not paying him for the feature.

Last edited:
why isn't there an instrumental version for this anywhere? i wanna get my admiral d on. bo! bo! bo! come down mc ren.

Last edited:
flo-rida has 4 multi-platinum singles on his new album totaling over 22 million singles sold. :x no hate whatsoever.

Can't hate on that either. him and Pitbull quickly found their lane and stuff to it. I could care less about their music, but not mad at all at the hustle.

flo-rida has 4 multi-platinum singles on his new album totaling over 22 million singles sold. :x no hate whatsoever.

Can't hate on that either. him and Pitbull quickly found their lane and stuff to it. I could care less about their music, but not mad at all at the hustle.

i smell everything you said, but just for accuracies sake pitbull did not find his lane quickly. son has been in the game for years, first w/ uncle luke, then trick daddy, then lil jon and just now finally he is blowing up. as much as i dislike his music son is living proof that hard work pays off. most artists would have shriveled up and died if their first chance didn't hit.

i smell everything you said, but just for accuracies sake pitbull did not find his lane quickly. son has been in the game for years, first w/ uncle luke, then trick daddy, then lil jon and just now finally he is blowing up. as much as i dislike his music son is living proof that hard work pays off. most artists would have shriveled up and died if their first chance didn't hit.

Pitbull always had some form of success in his career though. He is now a superstar, but he was always a pretty well known character in the music industry...if I recall correctly

Oh yea i did sort of just lump them both together based on the music, didn't know Pitbull had anything to do with Uncle Luke though. The 1st time I heard of him was from "Back Up" around 04/05, and "Born N Raised" after that.

I also solely see them as...well, whatever that genre is :lol: (pop?). I never at all compare them to other rappers. They honestly feel more natural doing that than actually rapping. That's more than I can saw for traditional rappers attempting the same (Lolli Lolli, pop that body :smh: :smh:)

i want a guitar solo based instrumental album featuring ricky fontaine, sam bostic and robert bacon. w. levitti, raphael saadiq and bj the chicago kid singing on one song each.

i know this is a super long shot, but do any of yall know the name of a song from little bruce about cars? it was from before his sick wid it debut so its pre 94 and its not mobbin in my old school. i don't have much to go on but i remember one of the lines went

i got a _______(falcon?) thats yellow and cream (green?)
a _______ (inaudible)
and a stang on thangs.

and the beat was like a 80s rnb/funk sample that has been used on other bay songs that kinda sounds like the beat from dru downs can you feel me.

Last edited:
don't know much about the blues, does anyone know what style or era these kinds of blues would be called? i really f's with this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom