The thread about nothing

nthat.gif

new music from the gmrc (grown man rap coalition). yall are gonna have to pardon labba w/ his extra medium tee.

Last edited:
That's probably my favorite Rap City freestyle. That was either his first or 2nd fresh out of prison. The other one was over Bun B's "Draped Up" beat.

That's probably my favorite Rap City freestyle. That was either his first or 2nd fresh out of prison. The other one was over Bun B's "Draped Up" beat.

its gotta be his first, cuz when the ugk double cd dropped he was talkin bout " i dont freestyle no mo, its paystyle now thats word to my homie too short". got a link to that draped up freestyle?

Last edited:
Big Bang goes harddd
Been a VIP since I was in middle school, man :pimp:
Had a taeyang mohawk for a minute, pulled so many broads :lol:

we're fambs now :pimp: la-la-la in '06 was my jam, I go TOO hard for these dudes.

I'll be in Korea towards the end of this year and yes I'll be a complete groupie :x :smh:

CLIQUE MEETS GANGNAM STYLE >>>>>

hope rae still has his white gold tarantula and his wu rollie, and that it is not in fact lost jewelery.

Why do people act like Memphis Bleek was wack. dude had some of the hardest 16s back in the rocafella days. "Moving with speed, tried to play superman, ended up like Chris Reeves"

Man Memphis Bleek was actually one of my favorite dudes on the Roc until he dropped that dud '534' album and I started listening to Beanie Sigel more. 'M.A.D.E' though was nothing but :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom