the thread about nothing...

So I took this overnight re-stock at Target job. It ****ing sucks. They got me doing the hardest **** in sections I'm not familiar with all the while I have these mini bosses running me around left to right. All the people I was hired with are upstairs restocking light items in small sections without even breaking a sweat. Oh, and they gave me the crappier hours. One dude was observant when he told me he thinks they're giving me the hardest **** to do because I'm Latino. ”Haven't you noticed I'm always paired up with the white guys? I haven't done any of the duties they've given you.".......and this is from a white dude!

Might have to finish my 2 weeks and bounce.
Find you a temp agency bro...if your schedule allows for full time work at any hours that is.

I just came out of a store with the craziest reebok selection. From pumps to shaq to Allen iverson questions and answers. A few og colorways too. Some in my size.

Jeesh too bad rent is due i would have went crazy.

So I took this overnight re-stock at Target job. It ****ing sucks. They got me doing the hardest **** in sections I'm not familiar with all the while I have these mini bosses running me around left to right. All the people I was hired with are upstairs restocking light items in small sections without even breaking a sweat. Oh, and they gave me the crappier hours. One dude was observant when he told me he thinks they're giving me the hardest **** to do because I'm Latino. ”Haven't you noticed I'm always paired up with the white guys? I haven't done any of the duties they've given you.".......and this is from a white dude!

Know your worth man! Don’t let anyone take advantage of you. It doesn’t matter if they gave you a job or whatever. If they’re being shady...leave. You could find anything at that wage and don’t have to do grave shifts.

the-reason-they-call-it-the-american-dream-is-because-7269026.png

I was going to but the chick caught onto my amazement of seeing them. She was like all the reeboks were 40% off but i know she must have said that # out of thin air. It was one of those independent business shops in mall that set prices as they go. I know the hustle to.

Know your worth man! Don’t let anyone take advantage of you. It doesn’t matter if they gave you a job or whatever. If they’re being shady...leave. You could find anything at that wage and don’t have to do grave shifts.

Definitely good advice. I only took the job because it was close by (3 blocks away) and my usual trade gets slow this time of season. I have a few options right now which I'll be looking into, no way I plan to stay at Target over a month.

I was going to but the chick caught onto my amazement of seeing them. She was like all the reeboks were 40% off but i know she must have said that # out of thin air. It was one of those independent business shops in mall that set prices as they go. I know the hustle to.
Should've charged it to the credit card.

Do it G Fuqq all dat. Know your worth King

Back
Top Bottom