the thread about nothing...

TAN,

upload_2018-10-31_8-54-11.png

Everyone dressed up for work today. I just dressed normally with some boat shoes, jewelry, straw hat and said I was Mr. Howell. :pimp:

It isn't even November yet and my wife already wants to go look for a Christmas tree :lol:

Real tree I assume? It's my girl and my first Christmas living tg. I usually go fake, but to be honest we won't have the room to store the box when it's time to pack it up, so we may go the real route. Mind sharing some caring tips? How early is too early to buy?

This speaks to me as I sit at my desk applying for new jobs :lol: .

Real tree I assume? It's my girl and my first Christmas living tg. I usually go fake, but to be honest we won't have the room to store the box when it's time to pack it up, so we may go the real route. Mind sharing some caring tips? How early is too early to buy?

Fake most likely. We have a locker at our condo to store it in once Christmas is over. It's our first Christmas living together as well :nerd:

**** my wife is the same way. Got one early last year **** was dead by Christmas. Our apartment at the time was way too hot :lol:

Hook me up with some tips on how to care for a real tree? I'm in an apartment as well :nerd: .

Fake most likely. We have a locker at our condo to store it in once Christmas is over. It's our first Christmas living together as well :nerd:

Ah gotcha. Yeah our front closet is packed as it is. Not trying to rearrange just to fit a big box that stays there 10+ months out of the year.

Hook me up with some tips on how to care for a real tree? I'm in an apartment as well :nerd: .

Ah gotcha. Yeah our front closet is packed as it is. Not trying to rearrange just to fit a big box that stays there 10+ months out of the year.

When you first purchase it make sure they cut a couple inches from the bottom. The key is to check the water religiously. Especially if your home gets really hot. Some days it might absorb minimal water, at other times larger amounts. We also filled a spray bottle with water and left it at room temp just to spray the tree every so often, but I didn’t check for a day or two and it was a wrap :lol:

You know what? I'm about to start a whole new wave for Halloween. Next year I'm going to be "rich" for Halloween. Instead of a costume, I'm gonna buy some REALLY nice clothes(...and take them back the next day. :lol:), rent a Lamb or Ferrari and be rich for Halloween. :lol:

I'm glad I'm off work early today. People are a little too excited about Halloween here :smh:

It isn't even November yet and my wife already wants to go look for a Christmas tree :lol:
I want to buy a real tree, but I think my daughter is allergic to pine trees too. Smh.

So it looks like we're stuck with our fake tree my wife insisted on buying last year.

Applied for another job through a friend's referral. Re-vamped my resume to how the company looks and chooses interview candidates.

Hoping I hear some positive news with this opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom