the thread about nothing...

How much would it take for you to shave your head bald right now if someone offered you cash.
I ran some numbers through my head and it's $400 for me.

I know plenty girls that have said they wouldn't do it for a million :lol: :smh: some would have a mood change if that bag came in the room.

How much would it take for you to shave your head bald right now if someone offered you cash.

I know plenty girls that have said they wouldn't do it for a million :lol: :smh: some would have a mood change if that bag came in the room.
You asked another hypothetical like this a few weeks ago, forgot what it was... can you remind me?
Anyway, not much. I wouldn't mind trying something new and my hair grows fast. :lol:

get-over-here-t-shirt-mortal-kombat-teeturtle_800x.jpg

Going through it right now lol
Just not letting it get to me.
Taking 2 emergen C packets in the AM every morning

I used to not see the appeal in Bana and didn't understand why you clowns used to beast over her. But she's grown on my recently :blush:

Not caring what people think is the best feeling in the world. I chuckle when I see people get in their feelings over the most petty things people say about them especially online. :lol:

I would go bald for free ef it. Kinda want to evenly grow my hair out long anyways

Been growing my hair now for 8 months and i would shave it bald for $100...maybe less. But like $100 seems good

I was rocking the bald look for a while so I don’t mind it

I would probably shave it for $100

Only because I been growing it for a year plus and it’s past my shoulders right now

Back
Top Bottom