the thread about nothing...

74E48E49-E850-43BE-9D7C-56DCB94DF45E.jpeg

I was about smack the cashier girl with her attitude , but she lucky im not that hungry.

Went to taco bell for the first time in five years and got a crunch wrap supreme. I didn't miss it

So I took this overnight re-stock at Target job. It ******* sucks. They got me doing the hardest **** in sections I'm not familiar with all the while I have these mini bosses running me around left to right. All the people I was hired with are upstairs restocking light items in small sections without even breaking a sweat. Oh, and they gave me the crappier hours. One dude was observant when he told me he thinks they're giving me the hardest **** to do because I'm Latino. ”Haven't you noticed I'm always paired up with the white guys? I haven't done any of the duties they've given you.".......and this is from a white dude!

Might have to finish my 2 weeks and bounce.

So I took this overnight re-stock at Target job. It ****ing sucks. They got me doing the hardest **** in sections I'm not familiar with all the while I have these mini bosses running me around left to right. All the people I was hired with are upstairs restocking light items in small sections without even breaking a sweat. Oh, and they gave me the crappier hours. One dude was observant when he told me he thinks they're giving me the hardest **** to do because I'm Latino. ”Haven't you noticed I'm always paired up with the white guys? I haven't done any of the duties they've given you.".......and this is from a white dude!

Might have to finish my 2 weeks and bounce.
Where is this located?

Back
Top Bottom