the thread about nothing...

Mid-30's co-worker just asked if it's okay if she wears a costume to the office tomorrow...

58739448.jpg
I'm being asked to dress up tomorrow for work. Should've called tomorrow off instead of a half-day.

Never fully understood the hate for the olive IX, its not a common colorway but its not impossible to pull a fit off with. Now I dont get why people hate the Military Blue IV so much. I think those are great

I fell outta love with Military's heavy. They still not a bad shoe, Just like the Cements more

Sunday corporate soccer team just told me championship game is on Sunday.
Low key pretty stoked about it now!
Winner gets a $1000 to charity of their choice. We picked “pencils of promise”

Seriously debating on moving from Houston to NYC once i get my CCNA and Computer Science degree.. Tired of the heat and miss Hoodie weather

So, I had the idea I was going to cop an arcade machine to put in the crib. I remember in the mid 90s, going to an arcade that was about to close down and them selling cabinets for 400 - 800 bucks. Man, the NBA Jam cabinet is going for 2500 right now. :wow: The table top Pac Man(exactly what I wanted) is 3 racks! When did this **** get poppin again??

EDIT:
Pac-Man-Arcade-Party-Tabletop-game-at-Joystix.jpg

I want this to bust it down into a coffee table.

So, I had the idea I was going to cop an arcade machine to put in the crib. I remember in the mid 90s, going to an arcade that was about to close down and them selling cabinets for 400 - 800 bucks. Man, the NBA Jam cabinet is going for 2500 right now. :wow: The table top Pac Man(exactly what I wanted) is 3 racks! When did this **** get poppin again??
I never looked hard into it but from what I remember 2K sounds about right for a full sized arcade game.

Walmart had some smaller on sale last time I was there...think they were 200 bucks. Can't really remember though.

Samesies but they always sell out fast.
At $75 i still think its fine.
What shoes can you get for $75 now. Chucks? Vans? Roshes?
(I sound so fake. 1 year ago you would have never catch me in adidas :smh:)
You should try the Ultra Boost.

Oh btw, I still haven't bought shoes since my post that my goal is to buy no more than 1 more pair this year. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom